WARNING!!! Extreme cuteness

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My TeamTech / PartsRack child seat just arrived. My 2-year-old son Nicholas seems to like it:

You must be registered for see images

Like father, like son...

You must be registered for see images

(obVendorKudo: you can order your own through JonB, in your choice of fabric and restraint color)

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are these and what colors are available? I've got 94 with grey seats and black five point harness. Tried to get Earnhardt child seat and cannot find, these are exactly what I'm looking for! Anybody have full pic of child seat?

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben,

Very nice! Im going to get one for my Son.....and Daughter. He looks pretty intense in that shot......let him take the wheel!

Tom

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind everyone that car seats in duel air bag cars with no lockout for the passenger side airbag is dangerous for kids. I believe your car can disable the passenger side airbag. My 96' gts has no lockout device, although I hear you can purchase one. Just be careful.

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a point that is not clear to me from any of the child seat manuals I have read:

Should you turn off the airbag if the child is in a forward facing child seat?

It's clear to me that the airbag must be off in a rearward facing seat, but the child is no closer to the airbad than an adult when forward facing.

Anyone know for sure?

ViperDoctor

---------

2001 Yellow GTS

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveb:
Keep in mind everyone that car seats in duel air bag cars with no lockout for the passenger side airbag is dangerous for kids. I believe your car can disable the passenger side airbag. My 96' gts has no lockout device, although I hear you can purchase one. Just be careful.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve:

Several of us have upgraded our dashboards and added the airbag cut-off switch. It's a bit of a pain to get a hold of, and the Dodge dealerships will not install them. It is a must if you have children, because you don't want them getting hit with a first generation airbag (the velocity is much higher than current gen 2 bags).

Look up in the archives under airbag or airbag cut-off. If you can't anything, I'll try to dig through my files. I can also send you pictures of my dash. The texture of the new dash is rough like the center counsel.

Check out this link and read Marv S's reply:
http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/002387.html

Jon B.,

What is the cost of these child seats and what weight are they rated to? Thanks for your feedback.

Brad

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Kovac:
How much are these and what colors are available? I've got 94 with grey seats and black five point harness. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nicholas has Seat # 00001 ..... so the only photo is Ben's.

7 complimentary colors available, including a Navy Blue w/ Purple adusters that looks stunning with Sapphire Blue Vipers!

Harneses,padding, andjuster straps in 7 colors ..... metal hardware can be flat black powdercoat (full size only) or natural

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ben is once again a pioneer here! Thanks for the photos and the "plug"

PartsRack has arranged for 3 options:

2) You furnish a seat and ship it; TeamTech will harness it.
Cost $129 + s/h. The harness is an exact miniature of the TeamTech Ram-Pac 6001 for Viper.

Downside.....you COULD send an incompatible seat. Rare.

2) TeamTech can "reupholster" your seat in black, grey, or even connelley brown fabric, or some costom colors for $69-$99 additional.

3) partsRack/TeamTech will provide eveything. You provide child weight, and color choices. $249

(Tom, if you want to buy two, I will indeed offer you a "killer "fellow VCA vendor" deal. Thank you.)

JonB 8a-5p Pacific 360.837.3937

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BEN ! A STAR IS BORN:

'N-Synch'? Heck no: "N-Seat" !!

TeamTech wants your permission to use that super-cute photo in their next catalogue, and online. Please contact their president, Kurt Tucker at the address you have.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10$ on the kid that he's a better quartermiler than his old man! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Trey,

J/K
:eek:
Jay K.

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, this is a blast from the past -- original post was in Aug '01. I sent those pics on to TeamTech ages ago.

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if they work on the drivers side, maybe with some blocks on the pedals tooofst can reach the pedals better, if not, maybe his daughter can drive for him. just kidding scotty, love ya and the family and i'll let you drive anytime, oh thats right, its your car any way, oops!

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&gt; 10$ on the kid that he's a better quartermiler than his old man!

*GRUMBLE* I figured out what was going on, and the ole man is only partially to blame. Just watch my next runs...