Warranty Repair

speedchangesu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guy's maybe someone can give me some advise. My 05 is still under warranty, I have been taking the Viper to DCH Dodge in Temecula. They have been chasing after a rotational squeak coming from somewhere in the drivetrain for months.

The car has been in their service department for two weeks and I just got it back. They replaced the "shaft axle half", Hub Brake, Nut Hex Flange. Got the car home and the squeak is more pronounced then before...

Very frustrated with DCH, they have only one Viper approved mechanic and he just cant seem to find the problem...any
anyone suggest another dealership???

Thanks

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuttle Click in Irvine has (had?) a viper tech. I haven't been there in a few years, but they did good work.

With the issue you have I'd call Dan Cragin from DC Performance (310-597-6295) and get him to take a look at it. I'm certain he can diagonse your problem and you can then get DCH or Tuttle Click to fix it under warranty. Since your in Lake Elsinore, Todd at A&C (951-696-0500) is real close to you and like Dan I'm sure he can figure out what you need. Might want to reach out to Lance the SoCal pres and see if he can give you any other dealers. Good luck, Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets