Washington State region

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sincerest apologies, Randall.

For some reason you have not been on my email list, though you should have been. I feel terrible for leaving you out of the loop for so long. We have not had a webmaster since Steve moved, so our website has not been updated in quite a while.

I will forward the last few updates to your comcast email in a few minutes.

Edit: Just sent the latest event info to you. It's an invite from the Corvette Club to come out and show them how slow their cars are!! Our next event is our last two-day autocross at Sanderson Field in Shelton on the 28th and 29th of September, then in October will be our Fall Colors tour of the central Cascades (aka 3 passes). Stay tuned for more info as we get closer to the event dates...

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sincerest apologies, Randall.

For some reason you have not been on my email list, though you should have been. I feel terrible for leaving you out of the loop for so long. We have not had a webmaster since Steve moved, so our website has not been updated in quite a while.

I will forward the last few updates to your comcast email in a few minutes.

thank you very much!

look forward to meeting wa state viper owners real soon!

so i take it that email is how information is passed then?

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email is it for now, until we get a webmaster or I learn how to do it myself. Plus I post here when I remember, which can be hit/miss ;)

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to say because I've lived in Washington for 42+ years, but I had to look up where Battle Ground was :dunno:.

There are at least 2 Vipers from the Portland area headed to the Corvette autocross in Shelton on the 15th. Let me know if you plan to go and I'll get you in touch if you want to caravan with them.

Also, don't judge the Autocross by the NWACC. WAVCA is much more fun - just ask the Corvette guys!

AND, PS, ETC... If you come to the WAVCA Autocross on the 28/29th, your participation fee is on me because I screwed up so badly on your notifications throughout this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper