We should have a babe section like the corvette forum..

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So what you think? You would never see Mark O on any other thread. You would see him hanging out in that section.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh, good luck with this one. it's a topic tighter than... well lets leave that part to the imagination. DC would HATE to have it's name associated with something as immoral as sessi pictures of ******** clad women.

Craig

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ab, thought I'd shoot over to this section of the board for the first time in my life and support the cause!!!!!

bring it on........although I'm sure it wouldn't happen for Craig's reasoning above,maybe someone could host a link of pics that could be emailed over, whadda ya think?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember her!!!!

Oh, BABY!

Wait!! In the corner - next to the toolbox - an Estes Launch Pad! I just bought one for my eldest son. We're having rocket fun - started on the As, moving to B4-4 next, then C6-5 when it's still.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
then C6-5 when it's still.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Take some Binoculars when launching those.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

then C6-5 when it's still.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Take some Binoculars when launching those.

You know - I never really understood why my rockets got always lost in the trees 2 blocks away when I used the C6-x motors. I always launched them in a big vacant lot, but recovery was rare.

My son has the benefit of a grass airstrip on the ranch for a launch site, and a father who now understands the terms altitude, wind velocity and downrange distance (thanks in part to a moon-walking astronaut living 2 doors down.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960