Website problems

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Im getting a bit rattled, every time I reply to a post or read a private message the website is not automatically refreshing itself :( If I hit my computer refresh button then my post is shown? any idea what's going on? anyone else getting this problem?

Google spell check is also doing some strange things to the format, If I hit spell check all the text goes into one line and you have to move the tab bar over to the right to see your full text.

Any Idea why all this is happening?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great feedback :(

I did only subscribe to this thread but I didn't give any feedback since I'm not having these issues... hopefully sombody will chime in with something useful. Check your browser setting to see if you have enabled cookies. Maybe if they are turned off, that is why you need to hit refresh so much??

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My work computer has the same issue but when I hit the up and down green arrow refresh it corrects the issue.

Bruce

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Great feedback :(

Not sure what to tell you, so......

I can't control how a third party browser tool works with the editor from vBulletin, so I've got nothing constructive to add there.

As for the refreshing, there is some caching occurring which is being tracked down and mentioned in multiple other postings.

Sorry for not addressing your thread.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You for taking the time to reply :) Im sure things will sort themselves out in the end, but if we dont report problems, you will not know!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least I don't have to hit F5 now to get my login to be recognized. :) Thanks for getting that fixed.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I've forced some caching off, which I hope will take care of a couple problems.

Keep letting me know, even if I don't respond immediately.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
RUNNR said: "I've forced some caching off, which I hope will take care of a couple problems." THANKS!!! That sure helped me as my posts have returned to visability immediately without me having to clear the cookies, etc.

A small issue that I have noted is that I cannot post any response at all in the "What cha need..." section. Any ideas?? Could it be related to the fact that I keep my "PM" function turned off ??

Many thanks for ALL of the WORK that you are doing!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh