Welcome New Jersey...Lets hear from you

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome NJ VCA Members to the new and much improved National Site.

Please feel free to use this forum to post cruises and events as well as open discusion..

A Big Thank You to our new National Officers for taking the time to fix our site!

Bobby Cerchione
President NJ VCA
NE ZD

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the mid-May time frame, is there interest in getting some cars together for the McGuire Air Show in central NJ? They hold the Air Show once every two years or so.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this new format. It's taking some time to get use to it, but an improvement over the last one. I especially like the fact that the regionals are now easier to get to. Well done VCA; yet another reason why I'm glad I am part of it. :2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would absolutely love to attend such an event, please get us some more information and we'll see what we can put together.

Jay, I love the new avatar you posted, and by the way we're glad you're a part of our world too!

see you both soon...I hope!

Bobby

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, whats up? The new site is looking great! I've been lurking for the last year as an enthusiast, but finally joined this Jan. I look forward to meeting you guys this year and hope to see more events posted for NJ members.

P.S. I hoping to see my name pulled as the winner of the raffle of the ASC Diamondback!:D I bet that would irritate some long time members!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Redliner, Welcome to the NJ VCA, check out our site at NJVIPERCLLUB.COM to see some of our official upcoming events. Be prepared to have fun.
Bobby Cerchione
NJ VCA President

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patentlaw, Please send me the info on the McGuire AF Base Show, this way I can get the info out to our members and the surrounding clubs.
Thanks, Bobby

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The AutoX is coming up soon. Anyone willing to lend a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated. I am also working on some great giveaways and unique merchandising for the club. If interested in helping out send me an email.
[email protected]