Well... it looks like the driving season

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is officially over! :(

3" - 6" inches of snow tomorrow is going to call out the salt commandos. What happened to global warming and Decembers in the 60's???

I'll miss my Viper. :crying:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NASA says that since 1880, when mechanical records began, 8 of the WARMEST years on record were in the past 11 calendar years.

Love,

Al Gore

[Meanwhile, Oregon is basking in the coldest 7-day stretch in 40 years....temps in the teens, and lots of snow and sleet.]

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my last run in before the salt goes down tonight. I picked up my daughter from school in the Viper. I just love seeing all those young faces pressed against the windows of the school buses when I pull in with the Viper. :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. Get to see the inlaws more, sit around on Sunday morning instead of taking a cruise, watching tv instead of out driving, shoveling.......

Oh God help me.
Misery.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NASA says that since 1880, when mechanical records began, 8 of the WARMEST years on record were in the past 11 calendar years.

Love,

Al Gore

[Meanwhile, Oregon is basking in the coldest 7-day stretch in 40 years....temps in the teens, and lots of snow and sleet.]
Actually Jon that was my uncle that said that (really). Look up James Hansen from the Goddard institute. Having big auto and global warming in the same family makes for some interesting conversation. Both James and my boss testified in the Vermont trials, on opposite sides.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. Get to see the inlaws more, sit around on Sunday morning instead of taking a cruise, watching tv instead of out driving, shoveling.......

Oh God help me.
Misery.

LMAO! Thanks for presenting the BRIGHT side of life Jon! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang