Well picked up a 2013..

qnitro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought this Saturday.. flew to L.A and drove back to San Francisco area... This car is night and day from my 2006 coupe.. quick question, Mine has the vents in the hood, some dont, what gives??

You must be registered for see images attach

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks sweet! That is a different hood for sure. Did you add the flag on the side? Be sure to watch your clearances going in and out of the garage. Trust me, I know the pain of not paying close attention with that.

OP
OP
Q

qnitro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw your post... Thats a tough deal... :( This is actually my wifes car... She is in Singapore on business and I bought it for her for our anniversary.. I have the 2006 :) She is also giving me her Z06 :)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car is a 2013 SRT Viper SRT. The other hood was only on the 2013 SRT Viper GTS. For 2014,you could get either hood on the GTS. Enjoy your snake.

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow...i actually just went and looked at this one. They were asking 79k and wouldn't let me drive it. It had like 10,000 miles on it right? What did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking? Congrats.

Last edited:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just give your wife your 06 for anniversary and throw in the cadillac and keep the 13 for yourself. Great collection of cars by the way.

OP
OP
Q

qnitro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
She wanted a new one.. Plus my Viper is a garage queen.. She will DAILY drive this.. Yes Daily drive...25 miles

Just give your wife your 06 for anniversary and throw in the cadillac and keep the 13 for yourself. Great collection of cars by the way.

OP
OP
Q

qnitro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
76k... I think I got an "OK" deal for a dealership

Wow...i actually just went and looked at this one. They were asking 79k and wouldn't let me drive it. It had like 10,000 miles on it right? What did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking? Congrats.