Well seems like i'll be moving to the beach>>>

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myrtle beach that is, i think i got approved on the job opportunity there and i might be moving there in the next month or so, if anybody is from the area or near it, please let me know about car meets or the " car scene" around the area , thanks. !!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I recall you mentioned this possibility at Mopars at the Rock. I'm glad it worked out for you and more time on the beach for sure!

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the above guys , lol, but in the meantime i an a Primary care physician working for the Veterans affairs clinic(when i'm off lifeguard duty)!! ;), the only thing i don't like is that i haven't seen any nearby tracks around......

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has to be something somewhere around there.

I feel very fortunate, I have 5 tracks within 200 miles of where I live.
My big problem is, not enough time or money to run as much as I'd like.

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found one, north myrtle beach dragstrip, still dont know if its 1/4 or 1/8 though, also theres's kerschaw but it's about 200 miles away, here in greenville i was in the middle of everything.... Maybe i should stay...

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you were right it was a LOT of fun, and i posted one of the better times( for a stock car), souped up miatas were doing 39's and i did a 41!!!

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you were right it was a LOT of fun, and i posted one of the better times( for a stock car), souped up miatas were doing 39's and i did a 41!!!
That is absolutely awesome!
Those Miatas have an advantage over us on the autocross lot. I have done autocross and found it to be fun and stressful at the same time.
The roadcourse is more fun without the stress. (and you don't have to help pick up those stupid cones either.)

The only problem with roadcourse driving, is the addiction factor.

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, i am starting to notice that, i already talked to mark at woodhouse and he gave me some pointers to get a better alignment on my suspension, and i started looking at adj.coilovers and another set of wheels..lol!!!