Went to A.R.T in Buda. Yes its an amazing experience!

Dpshook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need anything done to your Viper or other Toys I highly recommend calling A.R.T in Buda. They Dyno tuned my Gen III today for only $450 which included the tuner! I was there from 9 am till 2 pm and they treated me like a VIP and I had their complete attention for all my questions.

So the tune is done and yes graphs will come later. But after taking it for a test drive their tech promptly let us know that there was an oil spot under the dyno. ( I almost passed out). Well they dropped everything they were doing and removed a car from the lift and put mine on. They looked over the entire car telling me all the history on my newly bought car. Anyways the shop that did the headers did not tighten the valve covers so the gaskets were shot and oil had leaked everywhere. Their tech cleaned my entire underbelly and replaced the gaskets for only $100.

Again, I am very happy and pleased with America Racing Technologies in Buda Texas and think everyone should go there for their maintenance and performance needs!

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic bunch of guys, great service too. Reasonable! (I have an appt with them later next month for a rear end upgrade and a couple other jobs).

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garth Weaver from Vegas? I saw their 1800HP Viper at Texas World Speedway during the ACR-X race, and it was phenominal! It made me wish I had chosen something a little more lucrative than the military.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey......there is nothing wrong with the MILITARY....I spent 20 yrs....went to Nam in the Marines for 2 tours in the jungle....and I have owned 25 Corvettes, now on my 9th Viper and dozens of other bad cars...(55-57 Chevys) BLOWN, PRO STREET, etc....and for 16 of my 20 in the Military, I had some of those cars and the family car and a race car and I only retired a SSG.....so your day will come...Thank you for being in the mILITARY....You chose a career that takes a very special kind of person to do what you do so Please hang in there and be PROUD of being in the MILITARY and your day will come......SEMPER FI..... Roy

ATTN; 96 GTS

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE serving and have done so for over 21 years. I'm extremely grateful just to have a Viper, but it would be nice to have a little more left at the end of the month to devote to my car.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCT probably won't give you much on a stock type setting. I think I gained about 10HP with mine. However, it is good to have for tuning when you start the more serious upgrades.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great folks (ART)! I've given them lots of money, they gave me lots of HP in return - better than marriage. ART is also a top notch VCA supporter and contributes & assists in many, many club events.

On the tuning note: Dave has spent hours on end tuning the RT and I'm convinced he the best. I like to wrench, but I stick to the hard stuff like oil changes, brakes, etc. I leave the easy stuff to ART: engine work, tuning, etc.

.....maybe I have the difficulty levels reversed :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235