What a Party!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, we had a good time and we rocked out until 12am! Total of 164 people in attendance, that's absolutely ridiculous especially given it's the middle of winter. I guess the days of 110-120 is long gone. The participataion and passion as always is great.

I wanted to give a big thanks to all the people who worked to put on this event. It seems like half the people in attendance were involved with getting this all together. That's why things end up working so well and we can take this so far. I do the planning and the yapping, but it is what it is because of all the people in the trenches with me. Thanks again.

Write up on the event:
The Pit: Special Club Events (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Great party as expected, Alex! Sorry I couldn't stick around till the end.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome party!! Got to hang out before party started and after it was all done!:2tu: Met some new people and time was just going way to fast because it was alot of fun! Thanks for great party:headbang:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everything was great!

i was the high bidder on a couple items too! i got the blue bubble gum machine and one of the big white clocks! yay!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few pics:)

cash84 and my viper
DSCN1693.JPG

Y2K5SRT, Tammy and Venomiss
DSCN1726.JPG

DSCN17001.JPG

DSCN1708.JPG

ViperGTS
DSCN1712.JPG

GotVenom08
DSCN1734.JPG

Steve '007 comp coupe' tries out the racecar
DSCN1751.JPG

Last edited:

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was a fun time - thanks to everyone in the IL VCA for putting this on (even though I did get shut out of the raffle for the SECOND year in a row)!!! Next time maybe we can do laps around the room in the provided Vipers?!?! ;)

Maybe it was just me, but the food was much better this year. Thanks again to all!

graphite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like Markus and Hil are just as photogenic as always. I don't see any Bavarian Pils oder Weizen on their table. tsk tsk, Heineken???
graphite

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like Markus and Hil are just as photogenic as always. I don't see any Bavarian Pils oder Weizen on their table. tsk tsk, Heineken???
graphite

May I ask what is wrong with Heineken?? Export Heineken is actually better than our in-country brew :eater:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS!

A few more...

Me...depressed....wanting this car...
DSCN1695.JPG

SmoknTires (Alex) getting the party started
DSCN1697.JPG

DSCN17101.JPG

DSCN1737.JPG

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE pics!

Steve and Laurie from Wisconsin
DSCN1699.JPG

cash84 winning ANOTHER prize!
DSCN1749.JPG

DSCN1703.JPG

DSCN1704.JPG

Bign'Italian takes a bite in his RED Viper shirt
DSCN1706.JPG

DSCN1707.JPG

Me trying to prop up a 15 yr old, how could she be falling asleep around all those Vipers???
DSCN1746.JPG

Chris Marshall keeping VCA members updated on new things to come!
DSCN1740.JPG

....and the reaction was good:)

DSCN1698.JPG

DSCN1724.JPG

Me with the racer guys, Aaron and Steve '007'
DSCN17291.JPG

My beautiful foster daughter! A day at the salon and she looks like a young lady:)
DSCN1720.JPG

Chris and Mary:)
DSCN1725.JPG

DSCN17081.JPG

Tammy and my dorky friend Jeff haha
DSCN1721.JPG

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures, Leslie! Glad you and Tammy were there!
Fantastic party, good food, lots of friends, not enough time to speak to everybody, ...:D
Naja! The beer :beer: is a totally different story...Andrew

Greetings from :sun:'y Florida

sunburned Markus :sun:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The party was absolutely awesome this year. Every year seems to be better than the year before.
Alex and the crew did a fabulous job.

I have suggestion for next year. Lets start the party earlier so the band can PLAY LONGER.... The band was very good.:2tu:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy, how dare you call Leslie Grandma. She is one very fine lady, if I wasn't so happily married I know who I would be chasing.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's ok guys, Mopar boy and I have a running joke since I am twice his age:) haha

right JUNIOR?

oh...and -Steve "007"...Kit better watch out, 'cause I'm waiting in line:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy.. I saw some of your pics.. for a "young lad" you're out of shape.. hate to see what you'll look like in 10 years or 3650 days.. :lmao:

Grandpa,

D

Hey ya Arnold! I see you be back! :rolaugh::D

Funny you should say that. I have been building a gym in the basement over the last two weekends! However, I think I will always be out of shape compared to you! ;)

And over 40 eh? Man. You really are getting up there! :poke:

it's ok guys, Mopar boy and I have a running joke since I am twice his age:) haha

right JUNIOR?

Yuppers! All started on Leslie's last birthday if I recall....:hmmm: I caught wind of it and well, it was all down hill from there! :lmao:

Steve - I would never call a lady that and mean it! I have the deepest respect for Leslie and who she is and what she has accomplished! ! Not many ladies could pull off what she does even if they wanted to! :2tu:

Grandma rocks! :headbang:

Just having fun.. mind you Mopar Boy called Juli a granny in this thread.. :omg:

Cheers, just being a grumpy ol' dog.. makin' some fun out of it..

Yes, I do seem to have a bad habit of calling people old! :D But thats OK. It is always done in jest! Well, mostly! Not in your case. ;)