What happenned to #13 at ****?

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw some video at **** 9/9 of a burned out hull of a GTS that looked like #13 with Woodhouse graphics on the door. What happenned? This looked like a race car, so I assume it had fire supression. What brand? Was it manual or heat induced control? Can anybody provide some details? I am told nobody was hurt, thankfully, just want to learn from this if possible.

V

Venomiss

I saw some video at **** 9/9 of a burned out hull of a GTS that looked like #13 with Woodhouse graphics on the door. What happenned? This looked like a race car, so I assume it had fire supression. What brand? Was it manual or heat induced control? Can anybody provide some details? I am told nobody was hurt, thankfully, just want to learn from this if possible.

I think you should PM Bill P or Mark J. and you can get your facts from the source.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fire suppression will rarely extinguish a car fire. It's really only meant to buy the driver a few extra seconds to get out. Corner workers and fire personnel would be the ones with the "big guns" and the best shot at extinguishing the blaze and even then, with all the "fuel" available, it's quite possible it will be a total loss.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave