What other "Toys" do you have?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note to self. - Take Kcobean's house off of list of houses to break in to. :rolaugh:

As long as you do it when we're not here you're good to go. The pit-bulls will probably help you carry everything out the front door...except the gun safe, which you better bring a heavy dolly and a couple of friends to move.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll show a few toys that I have pics of

63 Dodge 880 wagon. Dual AC, 413 CI, 9 passenger and 2 gas tanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Scooby Doo, 66 dodge A100 slant 6 3 speed

NHRA/IHRA Super Stock avenger under 350" and 800hp

IHRA Stocker. 67 Coronet Station wagon, runs a 360 Crate Motor

My Dog, he's the man, Dozer. Italian Mastiff, 2008 model

My dad. Yeah, no need to tell him "Dad, you should have seen this wheelstand I did......"

There are some other things, to haul all this crap, nephews JR Dragsters, etc.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike that skinny little puppy seems to have grown into a beast. You have some great toys. Here is a pic of my other car and my dog pack.

:drive:

My 1 yr old female Shepherd playing around.

She likes to chase Turkeys

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dozer is the best dog ever. Doesn't bark unless a stranger comes on my property. He just lays around and wants to be rubbed. If you sit down, he's coming over to sit almost on top of you. He's 120lbs right now at 18 months. If his 6 month old sister would just be the same. She's hyper as hell. Waiting for that puppy energy to die off.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dozer is the best dog ever. Doesn't bark unless a stranger comes on my property. He just lays around and wants to be rubbed. If you sit down, he's coming over to sit almost on top of you. He's 120lbs right now at 18 months. If his 6 month old sister would just be the same. She's hyper as hell. Waiting for that puppy energy to die off.

Puppy energy is both fun and annoying as hell at the same time. :lmao:

Our Pits seem to go for hours and then just kind of flop down and sleep like the dead. They'll be 4 months old next week.

Another pic or two:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is, my energetic 6 month old is 77 pounds. When she wants your attention, she gets it. When they both want you to rub them, they come up and lean on you. Having 200lbs of dog leaning on you can be a bit of a challenge sometimes. Needless to say, I don't have to worry about intruders at my house. When my male was 10 months old, some kids were throwing rocks at him from the street. It was probably 1am. He was barking at them so they decided to mess with him. What they didn't expect was for him to getting a running start and run through my fence, which he did. He never went off the property, but needless to say, about 8 kids **** their pants. I came out, noticed the fence all bent up and knew what happened. I now have the bottom of the fence anchored with two bars 6" apart running the length of my fence. In reality, it doesn't matter, if he really wants, he can clear the fence. Hell, when he's on his back legs resting on the fence, he's as tall as I am almost, at 6'.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the other aircraft owners? Come on, show off a lil. Make me jealous.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is, my energetic 6 month old is 77 pounds. When she wants your attention, she gets it. When they both want you to rub them, they come up and lean on you. Having 200lbs of dog leaning on you can be a bit of a challenge sometimes. Needless to say, I don't have to worry about intruders at my house. When my male was 10 months old, some kids were throwing rocks at him from the street. It was probably 1am. He was barking at them so they decided to mess with him. What they didn't expect was for him to getting a running start and run through my fence, which he did. He never went off the property, but needless to say, about 8 kids **** their pants. I came out, noticed the fence all bent up and knew what happened. I now have the bottom of the fence anchored with two bars 6" apart running the length of my fence. In reality, it doesn't matter, if he really wants, he can clear the fence. Hell, when he's on his back legs resting on the fence, he's as tall as I am almost, at 6'.

LOL...we're expecting ours to top out at about 55 pounds, so we won't have quite so much dog to deal with....don't need any kids running around with poop all over 'em! :lmao:

Of course, we take the dogs to my son's football practices so they can socialize (we want them to see/hear/smell as many kinds of people and dogs as possible) and we've had a few folks go "Awwww...there so cute! What kind are they?" and when we answer that they're Pit Bulls, the excitement leaves their voices and they say "Oh....well, have a nice night." and leave. It's like they're expecting the dogs to jump up and rip out their jugular vein or something. All the while the dogs are going "Pet me, Pet me...I LOVE PEOPLE!!!!" :dunno:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs are based off their owners. Mine haven't been as socialized as I want, but slowly working on that. They're big so they intimidate people. His head is bigger than a volleyball. He gets excited and wants to go up to them and they usually run in terror haha.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the other aircraft owners? Come on, show off a lil. Make me jealous.

I like to call this my Lambo (the reason I can't have a Lambo, LOL)
But it is turbocharged and can fly up to 25,000 feet. Did Vegas and Utah from Georgia a few weeks back...raided UtahVipers house for a few days too :D

You must be registered for see images

Mooney_side_view2.JPG

Out of 22,000' with a good tailwind .... 356 knots / 410 mph

Mooney_M20M_356kts.JPG

showfull.php

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm scared ****less of small planes. I respect anyone that does it, but you'll never find my ass in one. I hate flying commerical, much less something like that.

OP
OP
E

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm scared ****less of small planes. I respect anyone that does it, but you'll never find my ass in one. I hate flying commerical, much less something like that.

100% of the folks I have taken flying agree that there is no comparison to a large airplane and most comment how smooth it is.
I hate flying commercial too :) (they won't let me drive :D)

Have you had a bad experience in a small plane ?
p.s. I like the 63 wagon !!

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll show a few toys that I have pics of
My dad. Yeah, no need to tell him "Dad, you should have seen this wheelstand I did......"

There are some other things, to haul all this crap, nephews JR Dragsters, etc.

Funny you posted that Sox and Martin car, I see Mr Martin all the time at my work. I actually saw him today as a matter of a fact.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one of my farm trucks. It's a 1984 Pete, chopped 4", power hood, and much more.

Attachments

• 103_3894.jpg
    103_3894.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 33

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% of the folks I have taken flying agree that there is no comparison to a large airplane and most comment how smooth it is.
I hate flying commercial too :) (they won't let me drive :D)

Have you had a bad experience in a small plane ?
p.s. I like the 63 wagon !!

No bad experience personally. My father was very close to a lot of people on the hendrick flight crash. I've been in some helicopters and done ok. Just not real crazy about it. I think it's the control factor, not having any.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here at Nimpo we're called the "Floatplane Capital of Western Canada" If you're planning on flying up to Alaska in a float plane, you'll probably be fueling up here. I loved flying around in my neighbor's ******, but I missed my "plane" window financially as the cost and insurance has increased about 1000% in the last 10 years. We have 800 lakes within 50 miles.

We are fortunate enough that we also have a decent airpot/runway in Anahim Lake, BC which is 13 miles away.

Come and visit Tony.

Ted

VCA Member
Reaction score
My toy is granite and pine island - 8 acres of heaven in Northern Ontario

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think we can count that. Islands can't be driven, raced or even moved.

Ted

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here at Nimpo we're called the "Floatplane Capital of Western Canada" If you're planning on flying up to Alaska in a float plane, you'll probably be fueling up here. I loved flying around in my neighbor's ******, but I missed my "plane" window financially as the cost and insurance has increased about 1000% in the last 10 years. We have 800 lakes within 50 miles.

We are fortunate enough that we also have a decent airpot/runway in Anahim Lake, BC which is 13 miles away.

Come and visit Tony.

Ted

Ted,

Every time you post a message and include a photo makes me want to sell everything and retire up there alongside a lake of my own. What's the social life like? Are the residents welcoming to a southerner who talks funny, eh?

Bob

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on up! Used to be half Americans living around my lake. Now there's a bit of an influx of Canadians moving into the area.
Social life is what you want of it. The kid at the 'other' store hosts a weekly poker night. Lots of drinking, lots of dinner parties, etc.

Fishing, hunting, the float plane club of North America is based from here and you'd be welcome to come to the July 4th weekend Annual meeting, dnace and dinner? Terry Brandt owns the Antique Aeronautical and Auto Museum in Hood River and hosts the Floatplance club annual 'do'.

But winter is sleddin' time and maybe that would be your passion? Course the locals all switch to skis on their planes, but some of us would rather do it the HARD WAY. with nearly 200hp on 500#.

My buddy Dave on his 600,

Locals welcome everyone.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456