What Will Clarkson and Tanner Say About the Gen V ?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what Tanner thinks but please get the car on the REAL Top Gear so those guys across the pond can finally say something good about an American car!!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If SRT Wants me to look after the car while its near Dunsfold Top Gear track in the UK, it would be no problem at all :D Hell Ile even drive it there for them if you like :D

BCBowers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clarkson will make cracks about the stupid pushrods, huge engine, and horrid truck sounding exhaust, but then he'll drive the **** out of it and say all kinds of nice things. Like he always does.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect Tanner to diss the car with ******* analogies while Clarkson deems it a proper viper with a clamshell hood and finally having some much needed refinement. Clarkson will undoubtedly love it overall.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what those tools say. They have already proved themselves stupid and will do anything for a paycheck.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If SRT Wants me to look after the car while its near Dunsfold Top Gear track in the UK, it would be no problem at all :D Hell Ile even drive it there for them if you like :D

i'll pass your offer alone to srt, you should be getting a call from them shortly :drive:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they will love it, Car & Driver too. Why? Cup holders!!! :)

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the Top Gear guys will swoon...necessary. I think the rawness of the Viper is what appealed to them and now that it has jumped a few weight classes in terms of interior quality, they will likely compare it to the other supercars. To me, it's really a homerun as it incorporates everything that I look for in a car, but I'm often surprised by their conclusions given that they are reviewing cars to be driven in the UK. I don't think there can be any doubt that the new viper just raised the bar for American cars though.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Methinks Clarkson will say its lost its soul and become soft. I remember he loved the rawness of the car over everything else. How will he now feel with that toned way way down. We shall see. In the grand scheme of things however who cares what he or Tanner say. They are paid talking heads.

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish they would have had the balls to run an ACR around the British Top Gear track. You know it woulda been up there real high.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's american. They will complain.

Correct. "It is an axe murderer" or "No handling". "No Soul". "Fine for unrefined Americans".

As if any of us care about what he thinks. What is his claim to fame? None. Let him drive a Mini Cooper and pay 10 bucks per gallon.