What will they unveil there?

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the last one it was the drag Challenger with the V10 in it. It's probably too early for a Gen V 'vert or ACR. Any guesses?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess would be exactly that. Either the convertable (dare I hope for a 20th Anniversary roadster with sportsbar?) or the ACR, and if they want to follow the NYIAS example... both :)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, when I saw the topic title I was going to post "the convertible" as a joke. If they did unviel the vert that would be awesome.

ACR would be cool. Although at this point I think I'm ata base + track pack. The vert design & timeline will be my biggest decision maker.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if the VCA unveiled the next raffle car there. You could get a chance to actually see it up close and start salivating. That would get ticket sales off to a great start.

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They could unveil the new Town and Country van and I will still be excited. My first VOI.... Can u tell??

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could unveil the new Town and Country van and I will still be excited. My first VOI.... Can u tell??
LMFAO I was going to say that Viper camper van from a few years back!I hope it's a new RT/10 but whatever it is I can't wait!--RS

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to say a special VOI car that people could only order at VOI and it would be the first cars produced (Hopefully in December in time for Christmas)

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are going to be so damaged after VOI!!!! Nothing ruins normal car shows like a VOI. Nothing holds a candle to it! :yay: So happy for you. You will really enjoy it!

:rolaugh: Nice! Love it!

COOL!!! My buddy and I are both bringing vipers and its our first time. We are ready!!!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And so now we know - who else is totally stoked!!!!

Thank you Ralph.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The convertable to me looked exactly like some of the photoshops we have seen on here, I am just curious why the aero package will not have a wing but 2 small spoiler lips on the trunk.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT released a bunch of tips on the direction they are going. The presented the Vert and the next raffle car. They have a huge bunch of things on their plate, but for a relatively small part of Chrysler they are going to make a huge impact.

These SRT guys are not going after the commuter car market. They are feeding the high performance part of out lives.

LONG LIVE SRT!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you this..... The raffle car will be 1 of 1 and who ever gets it will be one lucky SOB or will sell it and make a **** load off of it.... Everyone at my table, including me, wants the raffle car hands down over any combo shown so far.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I wanted to talk about that Vert. but decided to keep my mouth shut untill someone else let the cat out of the bag. First off, in a balls to the wall performance car I'm not a Vert guy at all. They just don't suit my needs what so ever. That being said, as much as I like the new car, I just about hemorraged when I saw the pic of the Vert. . All I can say is OH MY GOD, it's AWESOME!

I also agree 100% about the raffle car and the event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456