"What'cha Need For Your Snake" forum issue... problem...

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are a couple issues with the "What'cha Need For Your Snake" forum. I fully understand that it is a forum for vendors to reply to things and that must be the reason why the rest of us are not allowed (or at least I am not allowed) to post to that forum.

Here are a couple examples of what is wrong with that forum:

Right now there is a thread asking what type of sound system should someone look for. This thread is for more than vendor repsonses. I think this person wants opinions from other Viper owners and we cannot give it (or at least I cannot).

Another example a thread of mine that was moved into that forum. I had a thread about looking for a "used" Corsa cat back for my Gen 3 because my experiment with a Gen 4 exhuast did not work out well. It was moved to the vendor only forum. Well, how many vendors have used Corsa systems for sale? I think it should have stayed in the SRT forum where I put it because not only was I looking for a used Corsa (which members might have), but I shared what I found when I put a Gen 4 exhuast on my Gen 3 and that could have led to a discussion... But there won't be one because only venodrs can reply.

I do not believe that that forum is working well in cases like the two mentioned above and changes should be made. Thank you.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree that the new guy put the sound system post in the wrong place, it's been moved. As to the Corsa one I'm not so sure, if you are looking for a used system then place a classified wanted ad that is free to you and then post and link the ad in, I doubt anyone will move it then. We are trying to accomplish two things, make sure anyone looking for something gives our paid vendors a shot in the vendor section and also keep a level playing field for all the non VCA members who have to BUY a wanted ad.
If there is ever any confusion we are happy to move stuff to where it belongs as long as someone speaks up.
Thanks for taking the time to do that.