Whats everyone using?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whats everyone using (for those that do this) to clean the underside of their Vipers? I was thinking about using 409 since I have plenty of it and it's a good all purpose cleaner.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use 409 here too. It works really well in getting rid of raccoon remnants. It's fall here and they are worse than deer some nights.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you plan to clean it while on a lift or on the ground? You can simply pressure wash the underside on the ground. If you're on a lift, you need to work a little cleaner. I recommend APC, like Carmen said.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you plan to clean it while on a lift or on the ground? You can simply pressure wash the underside on the ground. If you're on a lift, you need to work a little cleaner. I recommend APC, like Carmen said.

I plan to do this on a lift. My '01 is asleep for the winter now so I put it on the lift so I could clean underneath when the opportunity presented itself. I will have some time tonight since I will be washing my '08 tonight so I might get under the '01 to clean her up a little bit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62