Whats the prized jewel of your collection?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite would be a 1/18 scale 18krt gold plated GTS its not perfect since it was plated aftermarket so to speak, from the information I could find online about the model it was a limited run done by a company in England, I think it started as a Maisto but I am not sure but it is very cool I will try to post a pic later.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't really have a "collection," but thrilled I just picked this up....Rent-A-Car Systeme backed RT/10 Rolex 24 Hours LeMans car - #40. Found it in the UK totally by accident!

Its small, 1:43, but its new, mint in box....just couldn't pass it up since I'm an RT/10 guy.:headbang:

Peter

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the top of my bed...

Lambo shelves....

New Dale Jr. Helmet...

Ferrari cabinet...

Nascar case...

Jay Leno and David Donahue CGT....

Jeff Gordon...

Martin Truex Jr...

Dale Jr..

Jewels? Probably my matte cars and the mini version of my car...

--RS

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the top of my bed...
Lambo shelves....

--RS

Is that light up glass plate thingy as good as they are made out to be on Ebay:confused: I have seen them there and toyed with ordering them many times, but listing them for $5.00 plus $40-ish shipping, always made me wonder...:hmmm:

Robert

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that light up glass plate thingy as good as they are made out to be on Ebay:confused: I have seen them there and toyed with ordering them many times, but listing them for $5.00 plus $40-ish shipping, always made me wonder...:hmmm:

Robert

Yeah I got one at Viper event from a friend a few years back. It's nice and pretty bright too!

--RS

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a racecar bed with spinners and a cd changer? Do you still live with your "roommates" and play with your Lara Craft Tomb Raider action figure? (I love Grandma's Boy!)
"My sister thinks I should get a CB radio...so I can talk to other car beds."

"Was that valuable piece?"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8REy_kBVHA[/media]

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Robert

My sister got me one off Ebay a few years back for Christmas. Since I have a yellow Viper she opted for the "yellow" light that really was more white so it didn't look all that impressive. The Red light looked pretty good in it. I ended up going to Fry's and bought some yellow LEDs and redid the lighting so I got true yellow light coming from it. I like it but he has to be in a dim area to really see it light.

The $5 price and $40 shipping is just a way to get around ebay's fee's.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Robert

I have a Margaritaville version of that sign I bought for 30 bucks off Ebay a few years ago. I love it and the glow is nice.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sign wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with your location would it??:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:eater::eater:

Robert

Robert how did you know?!?!

I should post pics of my tropical room for entertainment purposes sometime. I'm what you might call a "Parrothead" or "Tropical fanatic" :D

We have to be clear though, margaritas and Vipers do not mix :nono:

:2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are killin' me!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: ~juli

Well in that case we definitely cannot forget about the Jose Cuervo pinata and the inflatable bottle of Margaritaville tequila! They add a little something special to the tropical room sitting right next to the neon palm tree. Although two of the best pieces are the pair of adirondike chairs custom painted in a tropical theme by my mom and sister.

Did I mention I was completely serious about everything I've mentioned so far????

:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"mexican cutie" tattoo. How it got here I haven't a clue....

Apparently, Margaritas don`t mix with more than just Vipers;):rolaugh:

Really, you should start a thread with pics! I want to see this as I LOVE the tropics as well! Granted, I do not have a steel drum band in my home or a cutie tattoo, therefore I can still :poke: fun at you!!;):D

Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, Margaritas don`t mix with more than just Vipers;):rolaugh:

Really, you should start a thread with pics! I want to see this as I LOVE the tropics as well! Granted, I do not have a steel drum band in my home or a cutie tattoo, therefore I can still :poke: fun at you!!;):D

Robert

You certainly do have to be very careful what you mix margaritas with :rolaugh:

When I get back in town on Sunday I'll take some pictures of my tropical stuff and we can start a thread to celebrate all things tropical. Even though the temperature will start dropping outside it'll still be 75 degrees and 5 o'clock inside :2tu:

I'll throw out a little teaser since I can get to one of the pics now. The "mexican cutie" is a little bit of a stretch (no pun intended) but still applicable with a little imagination. Tequila comes from Mexico and margaritas do get cuter with each sip...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robert & Juli, have either of you seen the movie Super Troopers?

When you mentioned biker all I can picture is that movie when the guy and girl meet up at a restaurant and he looks at her (dressed in all leather looking like she rolled in on a motorcycle) and then looks at his outfit (spandex and a bicycle helmet) and he just says.....

"Biker..... I'm an idiot"

I looked all over for a picture but couldn't find out. It's a priceless line in the movie :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, haven't seen that movie...sounds cool~! And, yep, we're back to hijacking ANOTHER thread!
~~juli

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, haven't seen that movie...sounds cool~! And, yep, we're back to hijacking ANOTHER thread!
~~juli

Maybe that movie is the "prized jewel" of my movie collection :dunno:

I'll look for a video clip online b/c it's hilarious to see the look on his face when he realizes he dressed as the wrong kind of "biker".

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe that movie is the "prized jewel" of my movie collection :dunno:
I'll look for a video clip online b/c it's hilarious to see the look on his face when he realizes he dressed as the wrong kind of "biker".

HEY, there ya go!!! Good one! :lmao: ~juli