Whats the prized jewel of your collection?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe that movie is the "prized jewel" of my movie collection :dunno:

I'll look for a video clip online b/c it's hilarious to see the look on his face when he realizes he dressed as the wrong kind of "biker".

Since this happens to be one of my personal favorites as well allow me :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRnxEZJCey4[/media]

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem to the rescue!!!! Thanks for posting that, it cracks me up every time. You'll appreciate this too... Last week I was listening to random "dance" music on internet radio and the bubbles song from the Porsche scene came on. I started laughing hysterically in my cube.

Robert, you should definitely watch this movie. It's completely inappropriate but hilarious at the same time.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 3 1969 1/2 Dodge Super Bee's in F6 green that were only available at the 1997 Mopar nationals. The come with their own window sticker too.

Bruce

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem to the rescue!!!! Thanks for posting that, it cracks me up every time. You'll appreciate this too... Last week I was listening to random "dance" music on internet radio and the bubbles song from the Porsche scene came on. I started laughing hysterically in my cube.

Robert, you should definitely watch this movie. It's completely inappropriate but hilarious at the same time.

No problem brother :headbang: Ahahahahahhaha that was definately a funny moment hearing the song on the radio :rolaugh:
I don't see what is so inappropriate in this movie, it's only inappropriate to those who just do not share the same insane-ness defect! The scene that I liked best would probably have to be Foster getting the shotgun pinned against his back by Ursula :lmao:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, back in the day, I had a shot at a 67 Dodge Coronet with full drag package, like no heater, no radio, no exhaust, race auto and so on. Car had about 40 or so miles and the guy just didn't know what to do with it.

Looked just like this, but was in burgandy:
1967 Dodge Coronet Race Car - Mopar Muscle Magazine

But, usual story, I was in college and didn't have near enough $$ to buy it.:nono: Bet that would do just fine at Barret Jackson these days.

Ahhhh, daydreaming over the past.:rolleyes:

Peter

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem brother :headbang: Ahahahahahhaha that was definately a funny moment hearing the song on the radio :rolaugh:
I don't see what is so inappropriate in this movie, it's only inappropriate to those who just do not share the same insane-ness defect! The scene that I liked best would probably have to be Foster getting the shotgun pinned against his back by Ursula :lmao:

I don't think it's entirely inappropriate, just wanted to throw up a small "not for kids" type statement.

That is a great scene. I like the cat scene, the syrup scene, and the liter a cola scene. I would not recommend trying the syrup thing, I did and it was a lot of sugar. I love all the small random things that they say even when they're not trying to be funny.

"There was a time when we took boys like you out back and whipped you with a hose, now you got your gd unions"
"Now cap., you know I'm not a pro-union guy"

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, the silly thing about getting old (er),:rolaugh: is that when people talk about the soaring prices/values of muscle cars, I can remember when my friends and I actually owned and drove those cars.:omg: The Dodge was just one of the cars that I had to pass up because of funds. Cars like factory 427 Nova, factory race option Belaire (sp?) 427, radio/heater delete, factory headers and so on. I could go on as many of you probably can (if you're of that age).....we have a number of such cars in my area up here.:2tu:

Memories, memories!!!! Assuming senility is not an issue!!!:headbang:

Peter

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter - Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda!! ;)

Yes, there were many cars passed up do to finances not being there. Granted, they were not new when I was looking at buying the as I was not yet around when my other dream car was born, the 1970 Superbird!:(

Eucharistos - So true, so true!

Robert

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, shoulda, woulda, coulda.....you're not kiddin':omg:

Ah well, but now I own a Viper...can't get much better than that!:headbang:

Peter

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, shoulda, woulda, coulda.....you're not kiddin':omg:

Ah well, but now I own a Viper...can't get much better than that!:headbang:

Peter

been there done that (worst for me was a '67 camero 327 for $300:mad:)

re: the Viper - you got that right :D

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not recommend trying the syrup thing, I did and it was a lot of sugar.
Meow, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but the 'syrup' in the movie is actually iced tea.
Only the "Finish it up..." shot uses real syrup.

I have the Bubbles song as Track 1 on a CD in the truck.
Just in case I get pulled over. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets