Wheel Wax from Dave's Big Brakes

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great product, I've used it now for about 1,500 miles and the brake dust just falls off.

The Ultimate protection for your wheels. Resist brake dust build-up. SAFE for ALL wheels. Makes wheels easier to CLEAN. Seals & Protects

Check out the Viper logo on the JAR.

DVS-062 $14.95 shipping $5.00
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave's Big Brakes
858-382-4713 cell

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

Can you tell us how often you need to apply this? Also how many applications can we expect from one jar?

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

Can you tell us how often you need to apply this? Also how many applications can we expect from one jar?
Hey City,

It say's to put 2 coats on, and re-appy every 4-6 weeks BUT with the little you drive :dunno: it will be every 2-4 YEARS :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll do about every 2-4 weeks as I pull my wheels to clean my RaceYellow calipers & wax them :omg: Got to keep them pretty:usa:

As this wax reduces drag HP/Torque gains are as follows:crazy2: Who cares :drive::drive: It's also made in the USA :usa:

Big Brake Dave:drive:
Dave's Big Brakes

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey City,

It say's to put 2 coats on, and re-appy every 4-6 weeks BUT with the little you drive :dunno: it will be every 2-4 YEARS :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LMAO!!!! Dave, things have changed. City is like a mad-man with his '08 these days. He's an absolute terror I tell you. :omg:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knock it off...the 2 of you! LOL

It is arguable whether I don't drive particularly fast.....but I DO DRIVE A LOT! I'd venture that after 50,000 Viper miles, I've got more seat time that 75% of our club members (those miles might just have been slightly slower that my colleagues)!

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No issues with chrome?

SAFE for ALL Wheels :usa:

Chrome & Polished Aluminum & Clear Coated wheels

Metallic pieces from brake dust can mix with moisture and air to rust and pit the chrome wheel surface. Wheel wax provides a great shine and seals chrome, preventing damage from pitting. ( what their ads says)

Big Brake Dave :drive:
Dave's Big Brakes
858-382-4713 cell
[email protected]

Last edited:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave....
You can use my car to demo this stuff, Charlie Brown would be perfect...
Just make sure you are ready to clean all 4 wheels
:rolaugh: