When do the VOI banners ship?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do the big ceiling VOI banners ship? I remember there was a date listed in the email, but I deleted it after ordering.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Robert

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing. tried to call last week but couldn't get their phone to ring... I have decided that must be why they never answeer the phone when I call, I just can't figure out who to get it to ring

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The special order VOI banners were completed this past week and will be shipped very shortly. The volume of orders was very high which delayed production/fulfillment just a bit.

Thanks for your patience.

Zach

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told by VCA Headquarters two weeks ago that they are awaiting the tubes to mail the ceiling banners out in. They had to special order them due to their size.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
......tried to call last week but couldn't get their phone to ring... I have decided that must be why they never answeer the phone when I call, I just can't figure out who to get it to ring...

The post above BAFFLES me. Mystifies me. Dumbfounds me. You Could'nt even get it to RING ?!

That VCA phone number was set up in ~1995, and has NOT changed in 13 years.
As a VCA officer for 6 years and a regional officer for 9, and an advertiser for 12, I bet I have dialed that number over 1000 times.

FACT: It has NEVER, EVER gone un-answered. Not ONCE. Not Ever.

Maybe I was on the phone, blocking every line, and then a miricale happened and their voicemail broke at those very moments you called ? It could happen.......

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The post above BAFFLES me. Mystifies me. Dumbfounds me. You Could'nt even get it to RING ?!

That VCA phone number was set up in ~1995, and has NOT changed in 13 years.
As a VCA officer for 6 years and a regional officer for 9, and an advertiser for 12, I bet I have dialed that number over 1000 times.

FACT: It has NEVER, EVER gone un-answered. Not ONCE. Not Ever.

Maybe I was on the phone, blocking every line, and then a miricale happened and their voicemail broke at those very moments you called ? It could happen.......

um... yeaaa that was a joke. Some how I just manage to get the answering machine alot.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Got my Fall Viper Mag. as well.

You must be registered for see images attach

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the region banners from VOI.10 and the centerpieces?

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jerry,

The centerpieces shipped this week via UPS ground.

Take care,
Zach

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes...The VOI banners have shipped also.

The order cut-off was in early October to allow for quantity production cost efficiencies....Sorry.

Zach

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did anybody happen to order any extra banners. At the banquet they mentioned 7:00 to place orders so I showed up along with about 30 other people at 7:00 am to order. They actually meant 7pm. Anyway I had to catch a flight out later that day so I missed the order.Still hoping there are going to be some out there.