Where all the Michiganders??

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friends keep telling me that they see this viper or that one near where I live, but I never see them:mad: So lets get a little roll call and see where we all are. I'm from Fremont, which is an hour north of Grand Rapids. I'm in GR just about every weekend.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In Waterford, near Dixie Hwy. and Telegraph. Was in the GR area after Gingerman. Was quite some time ago. Just passing through on the way back after a stop for lunch in Grand Haven.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ishpeming.........465 miles north east of Royal Oak ;).........but you never know where we might show up. We blew down there this past Saturday. Home again Sunday night. That makes 6 trips below the bridge, and well beyond, this year. Coincidentally, on 2 of those trips, we have stayed only a half hour from Fremont in Stanwood with ZO6 friends who retired there from here.

Steve

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Grand Rapids and have seen at least 5 other Vipers around town. In the past few years, I have managed to talk to one or two other owners and suggested forming a local chapter and membership in the VCA. It's strange in that people here will spend the big bucks on the car but are afraid to spend the extra Benjamin for VCA membership. I've even bragged about the VCA raffles and still no takers. Go figure?!?!

Madduc, I have a place in Croton where I spend alot of weekends. Perhaps we can arrange a get together at the DQ in Newaygo sometime?

:2tu::2tu:

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I would have known you were that close. Could have met up somewhere.

We will be down there again next year -- probably the first time will be early - mid June for the Gingerman event. You'll have to give me your contact info. I may have it from earlier? I'll stick it in my next year's folder.

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235