Where's: Jimmy and Willem

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Commercials some of the regions made that were shown at VOI 11: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ekPHYB4o8&feature=player_embedded[/media]

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I have to find some other people to scare now. Some guys are working with me tomorrow, guess they are in for it. :omg: No calls from waitress's for me either, but I have talked and am meeting a certain someone on Sat. that you know about and I gave my number to when we got back from VOI. :D

That's what I told the cleaning lady at work, she is now in for a very quick recoup of 3.5 week without me tormenting her :rolaugh:

Can only remember you giving it to Angela with the Camaro on nitrous but she a waitresses :dunno: Wanna refresh my memory if it izzun't her :eater:? Eternal bummer that she is already seeing someone :puppy:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I got the guy at work today, only did it once though. It's those ninja like skills I have.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of those crazy nuts from the 9 car group had a tire blow so it will be very iffy if they are going to hook up with us :( Bummer!

Someone in our group had tire issues? :omg:

We left at 5:30 AM local time to meet up with the Grand Caravan, but it wasn't to be as they had a flat on one of the trailers and later had mechanical problems.

That *****! :( Who would stand you up like that! :omg:;)

Something wrong with my camera here, this is the Cheyenne junction where we were supposed to hook up with the Denver convoy of 9 were it not for a certain Yellow Canadian that decided to test the speed rating on his trailer tires :eater:

Oh! :omg: You are speaking about me! :rolaugh::rolaugh:

Oops. :D

I thought you were talking about someone else! Really I did! :rolleyes:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sure, as if it was not bad enough already that you had selective hearing when I called you now your eyes are "selective" as well :lmao:?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, you guys might as well apply for senior citizen benefits because obviously alzheimer's has set in early :lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont suffer from old timers yet. Jimmy, well that is understandable. He is old! :lmao:

I on the other hand suffer from sniffing to many Viper and diesel fumes! :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I am not forgetting you don't worry, it's just that my POS pc is so damn slow that I am not getting anywhere with uploading the remainder of my pictures :( Someone buy me a quad core high end rig for Christmas so I can finish this and play the latest games without suffering from a lack of performance!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth