Which Local dealer for service?

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know everyone here will say ROANOKE Dodge but i dont have the time in my schedule to make it down there.

One of my ACR shocks is leaking and i need to take the car in for service. I have the max care extended warranty so its covered. If Dodge cant find a replacement Koni then they would have to send it out to be rebuilt and the car will be down for 2-3 weeks.

Anyone have good luck and any specific local dealers? Some place with a Viper Tech of course.

Thanks!

Mike

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a suggestion. Roanoke is constantly delivering cars and picking up cars all over. If they have the trailer in the area, I'm sure they would be willing to pick it up. That way you assured of having the correct viper tech work on it.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Search Sunnyside Dodge in McHenry on these forums. I think there are a few positive and one negative comment about service. The Viper Tech there is Gary and had done a very good job on my car. Had to leave the car there for 3-4 days at one point and had no issues.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to say the same as Rob. They always pick my cars up and bring them back via enclosed trailer. I do business often with them so they waive it, but I know members who never do business with them and they charge like $100+ or so to do it. It's worth that money to save even a local drive to a dealership. Food for thought.

The Viper mechanic at Elmhurst - Larry Roesch Chrysler isn't bad. Deacent dealership. Recently went thought extensive renovations, not a bad place.

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I did not know that Roanoke would come and pickup the car. Spoke to them today and its all set.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my limited dealings with John and from the stories of others, I've learned that there is not much they would not do for viper club members. If I had the money they'd have the order an ACR from me.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, I think I read here or on the other forum that Zengarage Ron [Autowerks] has a Viper Tech now.

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, I think I read here or on the other forum that Zengarage Ron [Autowerks] has a Viper Tech now.

Yes autowerks has started up autowerks motorsports i beleive and they have employed SVS's best tech (since they got rid of everyone) Autowerks is also getting a dyno and will soon get a lot of my business. Ron is great to work with and a very honest guy. Thats hard to find in the automotive industry.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can also vouch for them. Even with all the gadgety on my car (which they are mostly responsible for!) I do trust them immensly. They can do tuning, electronics, clear bra, paint.. ANYTHING you need. In one place. And among the Lamborghini's, bently, RR's, etc... you know they mean business. And at the same time, their prices are very reasonable. One stop shop.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope he gives it back? ...Otherwise I'm taking the Lambo for Sat and Sunday if weather is nice. :)

Meanwhile: Ron is praying for rain! ;)

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw your car there yesterday. It's ok. They put a couple papertowels on the car to keep the overspray off the car from the paint booth next to it. ;.)

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL!!! It was good to have it home. I couldn't understand why the receipts from that gentlemen's club in there. One would have at least thought he would have invited us... Empty bottles of sctotch...

I threw all the empty Old Style cans in the garbage too. I got all these funny looks while doing so at the gas station... The police just have no sense of humor these days.

Just kidding! Ron did a great job!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave