Which One is More Likely to Drive a Viper?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donald, Gary or Hillary?

Which one will be better for the performance car world?

Which one will most likely continue to allow us to carry a weapon in our glove compartment or, with a permit, concealed on our person while we are driving our snakes?

Which one is most likely to, over time, have increased domestic oil production and lower the price of gasoline once the worldwide price of oil starts trending up again which the SA oil Minister just warned about?

Which one is most likely to allow you to keep more of your money to spend or contribute the way you want to spend or contribute it?

No cussing please. Let's read your reasoned and polite, to be publicly viewed, responses.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Donald is probably most likely to drive one. His old Lambo Diabo keeps coming up for sale from time to time. Seems like he'd probably have fun with a Viper.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing political , but I remember Ivan ** when he was President of the Southern Florida Club stating that the Club were all invited to Mar a Lago by Donald years back with their Vipers.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing political , but I remember Ivan ** when he was President of the Southern Florida Club stating that the Club were all invited to Mar a Lago by Donald years back with their Vipers.

He did not invite us but allowed us to have the event outside at the pool at Mar a Lago. Ivan did a great job setting it up. It was a great time. It even included a fashion show for spouses. Mr. Trump showed up dressed casually and was nothing like the somewhat over the top outspoken person you see on TV. He was gracious, polite, charming, and down to earth. He hung out with us for while. Took photos with us, etc. I think that was 2007. I remember thinking at the time that he seemed grandpaish in a good way.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hillary of course. She is going to bring back the Viper....you'll see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62