Which rims should I sell? Stock or SSR?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a rims addict. And I just ordered some of my favorites... the VR-1's. Anyway, I want to sell one of my other sets of rims... just not sure which will command more $$ or go quicker. Since the SSRs are relatively inexpensive, i suppose those should go? Or since the stock ones are more expensive, those should go?

any advice? heck, anyone want either set?

Thanks!

JD

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My financial advice - Sell the SSR's and keep the stock rims. That way if you ever sell the car, slap the stock ones back on and sell the VR-1's. The SSR's are an acquired task, and I think a used Viper is 'better off' with the stock rims.

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do _love_ the SSRs... and being lighter than stock, they are good for switching rims on and off the car. On the _other_ hand, my wife prefers the stock rims. But this car is anything but stock, so blah blah blah blah blah i don't know what to do!!!

JD

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell the SSR's. Having the stockers is important to some buyers. Although we don't necessarily plan on selling our cars, the day may come.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VR1's have to be my favorite wheel especially on a silver car. They will look good.

I would sell the SSR's. That way you keep the wife happy and have the oem wheels just in case.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187