Whippany Car Show 2 Kids Foundation

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to this one every year. They have over 1500 cars and I am always the only Viper. The place is huge and plenty of parking. If anyone is interested this year, we can get a Viper rally going and really make a statement. The cost is very reasonable and the food is actually really good. August 5th, 2007.
Here is the link: http://www.twokidsfoundation.org/index.html
Let me know who is interested.

[email protected] :headbang:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! As it gets closer we can coordinate a meeting place. It happens to be in my town. If you don't register before hand, it is usually not a problem doing it that day.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went last year. its a huge show and a great cause. go early though, it fills up fast.

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm PO'd that I am missing it, since is only 10 minutes from me. I am out of town all morning and afternoon.

What time does it start/end? Maybe I can get there early evening.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registration starts at 8:00 Am. I like to get there early since it fills up quick, and I don't want to park all the way in the back. I live in town, so I will get there early. Let me know how many of us are going and I will hold the parking spots open for us.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry all, I can't make it now, I punctured my passenger rear tire today while out to get some gas after prepping for tomorrow's show. I was planning on buying a set of PS2's at the end of the summer, maybe I'll ante up and buy them now.

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R