Who gets those SRTs?

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been told that virginity is highly overrated,
laugh.gif
but as one of those with a very low serial number, I would really like to know-

What happens to those SRTs that the press and VOI7 attendees have been thrashing? Will those be recycled and shipped out to unsuspecting VCA members?

Sorry for the crude question, but it has been on my mind for quite some time now. Conspiracy Theorist: That is why no Vipers can ship until after VOI7. Pollyanna: Of course not, they wanted one final preview by the Viper Nation before shipping in case any major flaws are uncovered.

S

SUN RA KAT

Couldn't they lend those to-be-crushed Vipers to legit supertuners so they can get some serious aftermarket mods started so they'll be ready when the SRT-10s are delivered starting in November?

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked the PVO guys that exact question at the end of the day on Sunday. According to the gentleman I asked they will be used for several purposes, but NOT sold to customers. They will be used to loan out to Chrysler execs/VIPs, test beds for new enhancements to the SRT 10, and some of them wrecked for the crash info. I think it was amazing that they survived the beating they were taking. The three or four cars on the Neon autocross went though 8 hours straight of burn outs and emergency braking. Last I heard was that we did manage to burn the clutch pretty bad in one of them, but the brakes were awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21