Who has the most powerful srt here???? post dyno sheets please

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just want to see who is the king/queen of the hill??? If you got it, post it. Gen III vipers only

Here is my dyno sheet. I call it the no bull dyno sheet. I will post some more with the new blower soon.

6400viper_d_no_bull_dyno_sheet_674-med.jpg

vd..

next please....... :2tu:

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: I was looking at the torque and thinking holy cow! That's impressive for an SRT. You don't see too many high hp ones yet, or at least the dyno sheets.
Great numbers :headbang: Lou

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just today a customer of mine with a 2004 SRT-10 that has my BTR 750 package, was the top Viper at a NE Region Dyno day in Maine.

Erin Bennetts BTR Viper SRT made 751 RWHP at 946 RWTQ!!! and he drove the car 80 miles each direction to and from the event. He is sending me dyno sheets which I will post on my website as soon as I get them. His Viper made 736 RWHP @ 912 Torque the day that I finished the installation and dynoed it before shipping it back to him earlier in the summer. It is breaking in nicely!

Congrats Erin!

Tom

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also,

We dynoed another customers SRT RAM Pickup yesterday. It is BONE STOCK with the exception of my SRT Nitrous/Propane System.

It made 426 RWHP @ 445 RWTQ on Motor

It made 605 RWHP @ 776 RWTQ on Nitrous.

The owner was content with that power, but the jetting is very small. It would easily make another 80-100 hp. I have this dyno sheet and will post it on my website asap.

We ran this truck at the track today...but traction was terrible. It ran 13.70's on motor and 12.60's on nitrous. The 60' was much slower on the nitrous passes. This truck will go 11's on a decent track with no problem.

I have personally driven a SRT RAM to a 12.73 that was bone stock with NO mods...no nitrous.

Stay tuned for more!

Thanks,

Tom

P.S. We also ran a 2004 SRT-4 Neon today that has my Nitrous/Propane system. It ran 13.95 on motor at 96 mph and it ran a tire blistering 13.10 on nitrous at 115 MPH. Almost a 20 mph gain. For those not in the know, the SRT-4 is a hopped up turbocharged Neon from the folks at PVO/SRT. They typically run mid to low 14's stock. My daughter was at the track today with us, racing her bone stock SRT-4. It ran 14.42 at 96 mph on her first day going down the track....EVER.

OOPS....Sorry, I did not see the line about Gen III Vipers only. I can remove this post if requested. Just send me a PM.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V....D..........tough to say those two letters together.

I have sent out several kits to customers who run superchargers and turbochargers, but have not had significant feedback on the results. Many Viper owners use nitrous and other types of forced air induction to compliment each other. Personaly, I like a good combination of heads, camshaft and nitrous. Its almost unbeatable on the track when the combination is built correctly, and there are no hassles with all of the necessary supplemental electronic and fuel delivery components that most forced air systems require.(no harm intended to forced air folks) I enjoy dynos, but I LOVE track results even more.

Tom

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
More interesting would be to set up some categories,i.e.,

1) stock hp / tq
2) stock with nitrous / propane
3) normally aspirated with "bolt ons" - no nitrous,
4) blown only - no nitrous,
5) blown plus nitrous,
6) turbocharged only - no nitrous,
7) turbocharged plus nitrous,
8) other combinations / mods, etc.

Dash Riprock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Was that 12.73 done at Bowling Green this year? I was there and saw a Ram run the same time. It was a great run for that track. I believe there was even a little wheel spin in fourth gear. I think I have a picture of the board with the ET and the MPH somewhere. If that was yours, it was a great run.

Dash
2004 SRT-10