Who is the oldest Viper owner?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 43 but I feel like I'm 80! I used to drink orange juice in the morning, but now I take ******, Geritol and Ex-Lax just to make it through the day! :crazy:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is a fun old gentleman out in Camillo , California,that is 85, and he is looking into a 2003/2004 SRT-10 ---wants
to trade in his 2000 GTS. He used to build Hot Rods, and the love of speed and fast cars has never left his thoughts.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think Chuck is, but he has two vipers so maybe you can cut his age in half and he is normal.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of a General Viper Discussion Topic, not Gen I/II or III related..... so it will be sliding there momentarily....

Side note, a Fellow in CA, I'm thinking in his 90's, may be the oldest Viper owner. Really!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eugene no longer has his Viper, I helped him sell it last summer. Eugene was 88 and still drove his RT/10, but it was getting too tough for him to get in and out of it.

So who has moved into the top spot here?? :eek:

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have three Vipers...does that mean I can divide my age by three??? I'm not the oldest Viper owner, apparently, but I'm not exactly young, either...

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a sweet thing to say! Has everyone seen the commercial with the two old ladies leaving the drugstore? It's hilarious...and I wish I had it on tape!