WHO OWNS MY OLD (1st) VIPER????

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am curious as to where is my 1st Viper I had? It originally was red. It is a 1997 GTS. I had it painted Viper Red again after I got shot at on the highway and I had the white stripes painted on it. I also added the TNT Motorsports carbon fiber wing on it. (When I cut out the holes on the rear for the wing mounts I was a nervous wreck. My hands were shaking like crazy.) I think I remember the last 6 numbers of the VIN as 000444.

I had around 75,000 miles on that Viper and really the only problem I had with it was the air conditioner. That Viper was a pleasure to own. I had it dynoed at the HotRod Magazine Power Tour in 1999. It was bone stock and dynoed 423 h.p. and 460 lbs torque to the rear wheels and ran 7.80s in 1/8th mi and 12.20s in 1/4mi and drive it there and drive home with never a problem. I added smooth tubes and K&N Filters and had the computer changed out to a 1999 computer.

I am just curious if it is still kickin and the new owner is still getting plenty of fun with it as I did. Any and all input will be appreciated......I am now on my 5th Viper.That 1997 GTS got me hooked and caused me to get rid of my 24th Corvette since 1971 and NEVER wanted a Corvette since. When I test drove that 1997 GTS in 1998 I was instantly snake bit for ever. Now the search is on!!!!!Surely the Viper community can help me find my old 1st Viper.:rolleyes::popcorn::help::feedback::search::thankyou: