Who ran "the old McCann Viper" in WCGT Last year.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were actually (2) original McCann Comp Coupes. The most recent car that was sold prior to McCann switching over to Cadillac was purchased by a gentlemen out of So Cal named Stu Frederick. I believe he ran the car for part of the 08 season then sold it to Mike davis (runs (2) Mustangs in WCGT) it was a back up car. Mike's son Branden wrecked the car in practice prior to a WCGT race. The car then caught fire at the Davis' shop and suffered much damage. I don't know if the car was put back together or not. Perhaps this "Eric" works for Mike Davis, so I'm sure he would be bias to Fords.
Hope this helps. :)

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a guy who is a real **** talking smack about Vipers on another forum I frequent. Claim to have been an "engineer" on the team "running the old McCann Viper in WCGT last year." Thought I'd ask if that team frequents here so I could bust this guy for being full of baloney.

AudiWorld Forums: according to you the viper is the end all be all. It's not. I engineered the Old McCann Viper Last

PhoenixGTS

The differnce is that he works on them-and WE OWN THEM. He doesn't get to drive or race them so he doesn't get it. I left a nice post at the end tonight...should upset a few of them. LOL!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a guy who is a real **** talking smack about Vipers on another forum I frequent. Claim to have been an "engineer" on the team "running the old McCann Viper in WCGT last year." Thought I'd ask if that team frequents here so I could bust this guy for being full of baloney.

AudiWorld Forums: according to you the viper is the end all be all. It's not. I engineered the Old McCann Viper Last

PhoenixGTS

C'mon man... why are you trolling on an Audi site? It's stupidsilly. Granted Audi owners are pretty f-in obnoxious... they all think they are driving R8's. :rolleyes:

Of course they won't appreciate your trolling... just like the idiot vette guys that come here trolling aren't appreciated. Those guys have every right try put you in your place. Respect their home. I can't believe you're THAT bored.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave