Who wants to come out and play

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
This is not a club santioned event. I just saw it online and figured the day was open and firgured we could have some fun. On Sunday September 14th at New England Dragway has Dodge day. We went last year and it was a hoot, there is nothinhg like the feeling waiting for the Xmas tree to turn green.:2tu:It's only a couple of hours away and cheap money for what you see and you also get to Drag the 1/4 mile strip too. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested let me know.
RICK

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
This is not a club santioned event. I just saw it online and figured the day was open and firgured we could have some fun. On Sunday September 14th at New England Dragway has Dodge day. We went last year and it was a hoot, there is nothinhg like the feeling waiting for the Xmas tree to turn green.:2tu:It's only a couple of hours away and cheap money for what you see and you also get to Drag the 1/4 mile strip too. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested let me know.
RICK

Rick,
More details please. Head to head? How many trips? Fairly crowded? Car requirements? Helmet, suit? I went on the NE Dragway website but couldn't find much.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
I think you get 2 or 3 Qualifying runs in the morning, and after that it is head to head racing, if you lose your out , if you win you move onto the next race. I would think you would need a SA 00 snell or better. I think long pants and shirt is all that is required. no suit. I would wear narrow shoes but not required. Not that crowded, but there will be a fair amount of people there with dragsters, to Chrysler 300 with super chargers. A couple of years ago there was a green pick up truck, I swear it ran in 4-5 second range, crazy speeds. Don't worry not in anyones class. Cool to watch.
RICK