Who will be first to break the news?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When something big is announced and pictures can be taken at VOI8 of new and exciting Viper stuff.....who will be first to post the info here? Lately, this sight has kinda got boring. A few 'blue with white stripes' SRT-10 street coupe pics sure would liven things up a bit.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care who post's the news, as long as it's posted! Man I cant wait for this.

4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

oops, wrong topic.

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the same page.. I really can't wait to hear what will be announced. They just have to come out with a coupe! No coupe is the only thing holding me back from buying a viper atm. No point in buying a SRT-10 to trade it in for a coupe if they are going to make one in the near future.

Jason

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You registered just to post about the new coupe, that's dedication!

Come on DC, we need a coupe!

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I've been watching the boards for about 3 months, and finally registered a couple days ago. It's just killing me, I want a coupe! Dodge has to do something, too many cars are coming to the 500hp range.

Jason

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sick with anticipation for the announcement of the new coupe. Pllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee.............

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get something big announced at VOI, but I think they're only going to show you the Ram Quad Cab SRT-10 and the 300C SRT-8...here's hoping I'm wrong and feel free to riot in Dallas if I'm right.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There ain't no coupe! MoparMan has it right, they have enough to keep people happy right now with the Ram, SRT-8s, and the SRT-10 VCA edition.

Doesn't matter how much we want to see the Coupe, it just doesn't add up this year!

My opionion only of course! :p

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There ain't no coupe! MoparMan has it right, they have enough to keep people happy right now with the Ram, SRT-8s, and the SRT-10 VCA edition.

Doesn't matter how much we want to see the Coupe, it just doesn't add up this year!

You nailed it!

*** Monday, Sept. 13th post. DO YOU THINK A COUPE WILL BE UNVEILED IN DETROIT AT THE NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CAR SHOW IN JANUARY?

My response: If it isn't, you can find me at the C6 Z06 booth getting Bob Lutz's autograph.

:usa:

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You nailed it!

*** Monday, Sept. 13th post. DO YOU THINK A COUPE WILL BE UNVEILED IN DETROIT AT THE NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CAR SHOW IN JANUARY?

My response: If it isn't, you can find me at the C6 Z06 booth getting Bob Lutz's autograph.

:usa:

Ummm.... Can I still edit this post? For once, IT'S NICE TO BE WRONG!!!

Way to go DODGE! :headbang:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! DCX finally comes through. Now put at least 600hp in that bad boy and we'll really have something!