Who's going to Sebring in a couple weeks?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll go if someone needs their Viper Transported to Sebring....

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to come out and watch you guys at Sebring is only about 2 hours from me. My question is, do I just drive out and buy a ticket there, or is there some VCA "mingle" pass that can be purchased ahead of time?

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there are 225 cars total. This will be huge. There is a car show and a 1/8 drag on Saturday. It would be fun for the Vipers to represent at all three events, car show, road course and 1/ drg race on Saturday on the front straight, this is the first time a Car Show and 1/8 Drag Stripe. Need For Speed for All.

PBOC and Viperdays are working together to bring you a 1st class event. There is a possibility the ACR-X Mule will be there. If not the next best thing with Tom Francis being there to discuss the car, there will be Hero Cards with information for the ACR-X. If it is like last year when we ran with PBOC the Vipers had great finishes.As far as tickets I believe you just come to the gate and sign a waiver and they will let you in to the event.

Last edited:

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is about an hour from me and I'm going just to watch. I'll leave my car in the show if they will let me.
Anyone leaving from the Polk County area on Saturday morning?

Ron

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBOC and Viperdays hope that all of the Porsche and BMW, Viper Clubs of Florida
can make it out for the hpde events at the track, but for those who do not want to put their car on track,
options are car show and 1/8 drags.
I am sporting a new ride for this year, end of season for 2009 I sold my VRL car and am now driving the
WC car see pictured below. This event will be pretty incredible, there are so many racers they had to schedule
two race groups. We are actually working with PBOC and the BMW racers in July when the ACR-X will be introduced
at VIR we are calling it Summerfest. This will be the first ACR-X debut and also be televised. Please come out if not for the
road course and de events for the car show or 1/8 drag strip race.

53_Car_Comp_Coupe.jpg

Last edited:

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks David, Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year. Any thougts of an ACR-X?

In order to help offset the costs I would have to sell one of the current Vipers and I am having trouble deciding which one to sell. In addition, I am not sure what I would do with my World Challenge spec SRT-4, it would require major changes for Bryn to be able to drive. During the past year I have looked into the possiblity of owning a Comp Coupe Viper and in fact believe I spoke with the previous owner of your car at one point. If I had cash in hand for one of these machines it would be a tough choice between the ACR-X and a WC Comp Coupe.
Also I really need to continue to develop as a driver, my current WC SRT-4 is capable of low 2:20s at Sebring and I am still running low 2:30s.

-David

Last edited:

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave, Thanks looking forward to seeing you guys at Sebring, saw your name on the list of racers. Should be a great time.

David I have just put Chassis #63 up for sale with a brand new motor.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David....

I have chassis # 32. No stories, never wrecked. 2 motors, complete spares.

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie,

I thought your yellow #91 was a great looking ride; but your new ride is exceptional! Awesome looking car. Your "91" number transfered well.

Keep that new WC #91 in good shape. Never know, I may also try to buy that one from you too some day :)

I'm really looking forward to running my yellow CC in one of the events. Hopefully soon!!!

Best to you and all our buddies at Sebring.

Gus P.

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rick, love the car -

I'll get her out as soon as I can get some seat time and get a feel for this puppy. Thinking of maybe making a trip to Texas in February. I was hoping to get to Sebring but promised to be here in Az this January.

firesuit frank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to post that if anyone would like to come out and watch, it is Free. You must sign all waivers and get the wrist band to enter the track though. On Saturday there will be an all make and model car show, Gymkana exhibition, guest speakers, and Drag Racing(sat night) on the front straight. To register, visit :: PBOC :: . Everyone is welcome, just remember to wear pants, closed toe shoes, and shirts with sleeves so you can have full access to the paddock. See you there.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 70 degree weather is looking better and better. Minus 50 wind chill supposed to be here later today. Snow piling up...hope the roads are clear by Monday. Glad I have a 4x4 tow.

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will this event at Sebring held on Saturday 01/09/2010. Can anyone attend to watch and will tickets be available for spectators.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 70 degree weather is looking better and better. Minus 50 wind chill supposed to be here later today. Snow piling up...hope the roads are clear by Monday. Glad I have a 4x4 tow.

***** to be you with the minus 50 wind chill. It's only minus 30 here.:) I was out at 11pm last night while it was still warm (15 degrees) plowing off the drive with my tractor. Got to make sure I have a clear shot to the road so I don't get stuck here in Sibera I mean Kansas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth