Who's going to Viper Days @ HPT?

KWilliams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The long range forcast looks like the 60s Heartland Park Topeka. It's time to take the car cover off and fill your need for speed.

Plenty of clear track time with good instruction.

Bring your friends with other high performance sports cars and let's have some fun at the track.

Log on the NARRA Online and register.

:drive::drive::drive:

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin, See you in a few weeks! My goal is to NOT break any records this year like my TWS record (farthest off in Turn 1-2).

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow wish I could go:( perfect weather, cars will love that

have always wanted to run that track

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I here there will be a snow man building contest

That's just a rumor, I just checked the weather and it said sunny and in the 40's for Sunday. Here's Saturdays forecast, just a slight chance of bad weather but they are usually wrong anyways.

"TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS MAY VARY ANYWHERE FROM 4 TO 8 INCHES ACROSS THE WATCH AREA BEFORE THE SNOW COMES TO AN END SATURDAY AFTERNOON. LOCALIZED AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF 8 INCHES WILL ALSO BE POSSIBLE IN THE WATCH AREA. THIS HEAVY SNOW WILL LIKELY REDUCE VISIBILITIES WELL BELOW ONE MILE AND CREATE VERY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS SATURDAY MORNING. "

Won't that make for the best pictures on Sunday, after they get the track cleared off on Saturday afternoon. :drive:

V

Venomiss

FYI: Thank you for the update Dan!
Viper Days this weekend has been canceled because of the weather. They are going

to reschedule for a date in July at Heartland Park so stay tuned........

Thanks,

Dan Gordon