Why can't everyone be like JonB?????

Shags

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JonB strikes again...I find myself in need of a blower motor (HVAC) for my '03 SRT while in the middle of a move from Hawaii to Las Vegas. No problem, call JonB. After a quick phone call, follow up email with details of where to send it and less than 10 minutes time, I can put my attention back to helping with the movers.

I was expecting a week or so because of the shipping to Hawaii but a couple days later the blower arrives. I figure out I need a resistor too...a short email later I know a resistor is now on the way. In all this I don't even have to talk or haggle about price or payment...I know Jon B will charge a fair price and he knows I will pay him.

As I am sure most VCA members would agree, owning a Viper is more than just owning a car. It is being a member of a fraternity or team where everyone helps each other...JonB and those like him are what owning a Viper is all about. At least for me, it's not just about the car, but the total experience of being a member of the Viper team.

I only wish there were more JonBs out there in the world...life would be so much simpler and enjoyable!

It is always a pleasure doing business with JonB!

Shags

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And that pix of your frightened wife's Viper, surrounded by a moon-suited aviation fire response team and fire trucks had NOTHING to do with conveying any urgency?

You should post that photo....... Thanks for the very kind words.....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isn't ONE JonB more than enough? ;) :D

Maybe. As long as he has his wife and Doris Rose to help when he's recovering from surgery, like now. I hard that Doris might get the Pace Car driver's seat!

It's great to have the right friends! And if Doris can't make it Jon, I could probably come down there, finish getting my comp license and drive the Pace Car???

Heck, even selling parts to your friends might be fun Jon. The dummies at customs held up my brake pads, but they finally released them and I've finished installing the fronts on my ACR and starting the rears now. Thank you sir.

Ted