Why does the new site take so much longer to load?

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I sit here, I am using the high speed internet connection from my office. However, I notice when I get on the new site from home (56 kbps because I'm too cheap to get DSL at home), it takes much longer to load the welcome page from the new site vs. the old. It doesn't look like there's a lot of graphics or anything compared with the old site, so I'm just wondering why this is.

Reaction score
Agree with everything you said...please accept my apology and best wishes for timely resolution...it has the makings for a great site with a few modifications...best regards!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took us less than a day to figure out our new hosting was not going to cut it. We are working very actively to get out from between the rock and the hard place...... We have set high standards for the site over the last five years, and are doing all we can to maintain those standards. Thanks for being patient.

OP
OP
V

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear admins,

I was not complaining or trying to raise your blood pressure. I was just curious. Please do not take my original post as a complaint. I was just curious what the reason was. Believe me, I'm happy to have the new BB and I like its layout, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth