Why is it I'm never around to commence the beating?

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why is it I\'m never around to commence the beating?

Parked the car in front of Cheesecake factory last night in the valet area. Come out and someone spit all over my drivers door and hood. Oddly enough the only car that was gone from the lot before me was a C5 Vette that was parked one spot over......You don't think....Nah.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why is it I\'m never around to commence the beating?

Tell the valet you want your $20 back for not looking after your car.

OP
OP
H

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I should clarify. The valet guy was on his way out so he just let me park in the spot. I still tipped him though, he has parked it before and is a good guy.

Otherwise the $20 would be back in my pocket.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same thing happened to me the first week I had my Viper, came out from a store and someone spit all over the windows. I saw a Camaro about two rows over with a couple of guys in it just sitting there and when I started to walk in their direction they started up and took off. Don't you just hate mean people?

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same kind of thing happened to me a few years ago.. went over to Windsor for the evening to hit a few spots; anyways, the first place I went to I parked near some rice-burners, when I came out my car was soaked with beer. After I get the car cleaned up a bit, I get in and put the car in reverse then smash-smash.. they also put beer bottles under my rear tires (you wouldnt have seen them either, it was poorly lit, and the bottle we tucked toward the inside).

Jealousy? or the thought of what would happen to them in a race causes immature actions?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the main reason I don't take mine out as often as I would like.
People that do stuff like that need a serious *** whooping. I wouldn't be good if caught someone do that to my Viper. :mad:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jealous people do strange things. I've been turned in to the police for driving badly by people calling from their cell phones. Strangely, I was minding my manners each time they called (vs. some other times when maybe they should have called). The kicker happened the last time they called because the Chief of Police was my passenger at the time! He's since written articles in police magazines about the phenomenom of persons calling about phantom infractions.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jealous people do strange things. I've been turned in to the police for driving badly by people calling from their cell phones. Strangely, I was minding my manners each time they called (vs. some other times when maybe they should have called). The kicker happened the last time they called because the Chief of Police was my passenger at the time! He's since written articles in police magazines about the phenomenom of persons calling about phantom infractions.

Jealous people do spiteful things, and it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Law enforcement is putting more stock in call-ins.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I caught someone messing with my Viper, spitting on it etc., the fight is on, no questions asked...and they are not tapping out either. Never had a problem like that, as of yet. One guy threw a rock at my Z06, I chased him and cornered him in a dirt parking lot, pretty big guy too, thought I had my hands full, before I knew it he was trying to stab me with a screw driver. Motherf**ker, at least there was no damage to my car in the end

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey

If they call the police for a driving infraction, the police can do nothing. All they will do is send out a notice, and the cops will pull them over only if they see them commit an infraction. I know this because many years ago, a ricer did stupid stuff to me, while driving down a Blvd(55mph), and when I called the cops, that's what they said. Never mind that they would ride my a$$, do dangerous manuevers. When 911 told me that, I told them I was pulling over because they were too dangerous for me, and they were forcing me to drive above the speed limit, to which they were following me. After doing so, while pulling over, they also pulled into the store parking lot, and I informed 911 that if when I stopped, if they stopped and started coming over to me, I had my gun out, and based on their previous actions, I was in fear for my life/well being. Well, funny that there was a cop within a couple blocks, because within seconds I hear a siren, and the car left.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same kind of thing happened to me a few years ago.. went over to Windsor for the evening to hit a few spots; anyways, the first place I went to I parked near some rice-burners, when I came out my car was soaked with beer. After I get the car cleaned up a bit, I get in and put the car in reverse then smash-smash.. they also put beer bottles under my rear tires (you wouldnt have seen them either, it was poorly lit, and the bottle we tucked toward the inside).

Jealousy? or the thought of what would happen to them in a race causes immature actions?

I don't visit here much anynore, but I don't remember you or Hisserman so you must be new. Welcome my Motor City Brothers!! Speaking of Windsor, I drove my GTS over there 2 years ago to meet up with GenXGTS for the first time. We parked in a parking lot and about 15 ricers were across the street. Me and Ryan take off to do some spirited driving on the freeway and about 6 of the ricers follow us out there to watch the action. After about 6 races against each other one of the ricers pulls off the highway and leaves. Well, the next day GenXGTS hears from his neighbor who is a police officer that they had an APB out for us due to someone calling in about 2 blue Vipers racing. Funny thing is this was late at night and the only cars on the road were us 2 Vipers and the ricers, so apparently the one who pulled off the highway called 911 on us. Freakin jealous idiots.

Oh, and I also came out of a club one night in Royal Oak to find someone had spit on my hood. Jealous people ****!!!

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Had to run into the mall before I picked up Frank (FranciscoR. on here) for his first ride in a Viper. Gone for a second, come back out and someone had mashed gum onto the trunk.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The first day I owned my Viper. I was staying over night at a nice hotel down town Ft. Worth TX. I was dropping my Viper off at Bobby Archers the next day. The Valet said I could park the car out front so they could keep an eye on it all night. I go across the street for a quick dinner and sit by the window. I see two guys with there girl friends go over to check out the Viper. When I get back to my car I noticed they had spit on the hood. I almost laughed. I couldn't believe some kid spitting on a Dodge Viper. And these two guys look like they were out on dates. What is that telling their girls friends. I'll never be able two own a nice car so I spit on them?

We should start a national Pact. Everybody with a nice car who see someone spiting, or other wise, screwing with someone else car. You should kick the $hit out of them. That way when someone is screwing with your car, hopefully there will be someone standing by to take care of them for you.

2000 GTS Steel Grey
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver ignition key, ACR 5 point harnesses.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is soo stupid. I got a cigarette on the top of the car once when I had parked it. Luckily it was raining that day so it prevented any damage but that was a VERY bad day.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We should start a national Pact. Everybody with a nice car who see someone spiting, or other wise, screwing with someone else car. You should kick the $hit out of them. That way when someone is screwing with your car, hopefully there will be someone standing by to take care of them for you.

I'm in on the pact. I'll not only kick the $hit out of them, but i'll pistol whip 'em too. :2tu:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hopefully not with that new "Toy" you just acquired- best to use a baseball bat(I'll lend you my old Al Kaline autographed if you like)

Spit washes off, stupidity sticks with them for a lifetime :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm in on the pact. I'll not only kick the $hit out of them, but i'll pistol whip 'em too. :2tu:

Anybody who sees anybody screwing with anybody's car should act.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm in!!!!! I havent had any thing happen to my Viper but I have had a$$holes spit on my Prowler. That will put you in a real good mood.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, if I saw someone spit on another guys Viper or any really nice car, I will do something about it. I never had these types of problems though really, but I am going to keep my eyes open thats for sure. I do know that cars will purposelly door ding any nice car I might be driving if I park anywhere another vehicle.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It just causes escallation... chances are he'll see your car again, but you won't see him (or her).

Let it go... they're just another looser. :smirk:

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That *****. When I go to the store, the viper is one of the cheaper cars in the lot. :)

Stu Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I totally agree.

I run into jealous people somewhat frequently. Jealous people should keep in mind, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I went out to the garage one morning and noticed the headlamp of my GTS looked like a bukake party leftover, couldn't believe someone would do that. Spit all over that side of the fascia too. I was pissed, I didn't see it when I brought the car in the night before, I thought it had been pretty clean.

Then I noticed the headlight area was the closest to my dog crate, I had two boxers at the time. Putting two and two together I put a blanket over that side of their cage. No problems after that.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think we need to get C.S.I. involved to do DNA samples. That way we could start getting a handle on this crap!! :2tu:

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a buddy who went with me to a party. When he came out, there was an inch long screw drilled halfway in his hood.

He didn't own a Viper, but it still pissed him off to no end. He was very, very angry. I suppose I would be too.

Mike

Photo pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yesterday, the TV judge (Marilyn Millian) had a case where a Vette Z06 was keyed because he parked in the employee of the month space. A woman drove by and chewed him out for parking there. They exchanged words and he went into the store. His evidence wasn't very strong. He lost the case because he couldn't prove that the woman did it.

Rule, never leave your car.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hockeysnake,
The answer to your original question as to why you are never around when they do it is because the chicken sh!ts that do this stuff would never do it in your presence. If they don't like your car they should wait for you to come out and take up the issue with you. Any POS can spit on your car and run.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss