| Wicked New Wheel for the Viper |

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now I know not everyone on this site is into non track related wheels but if you are check these out!

We first introduced our Concave Series renderings over 6 months ago, and we are finally ready to go into production! Our Concave wheels offer more depth than any other companies on the market. These are the real deal, and we are offering introductory pricing on all of the Concave styles as well as some small sponsorship deals to owners in our area that we might be able to photograph.

Our introductory pricing is 4,900$ for sets in 19/19, 19/20, 20/20 in brushed or chrome finishes. We offer excellent paint services as well for custom colors and pinstripes.

If you are located in the Miami area shoot me a PM and I will go over the photoshoot deal with you as well.

I am working on getting a set of the Mesh Concaves on my Viper so we can see what they look like on the Gen III/IV.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM regarding our new line, and anything I can do to help!

Thanks,

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mesh and Ten would look so good on an SRT Coupe. :drool: Andy, what size combo are you going with on the Mesh for your SRT?

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Mesh and Ten would look so good on an SRT Coupe. :drool: Andy, what size combo are you going with on the Mesh for your SRT?

Hopefully 20/20, I have 19/20's now and think the 20/20 would look great as well. We'll see i might need to sell the set I have on the car first to pick these up, but I am really digging the look!

Thanks as always Austin:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
C'mon Andy...what's your REAL last name??? ;)

Sweet wheels! :2tu:

What can I say I hated that name when I was a kid, always last in line, and at the end of the alphabet LOL. Finally it makes sense somewhere LOL

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the mesh would look sweet on the SRT 10.:2tu:
Thats what I'd pick.

Not feelin the concave fives.

Agree :2tu:

U have pm bro ;)

Bat

Back at ya Buddy! We'll talk more tomorrow!

I can get u some proffessional photgraphs as well. :). Ill be posting my current straight fives this week!

Bat

Excellent can't wait to see the new photos! Who did the art work, I know some photogs in your area.

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about a concave 6 spoke?

I will speak with him about it to see if it is possible. We would have to get it road certified which would take some time and money but if the interest is there they will get produced.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They showed me their new monoblocks their launching soon, those look promising.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spoke with Alian last night and unfortunately our monoblocks are still a ways off but we are in the design process.

Andy:drive:

Motivated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you been able to get any photo shoots set up, these look like very promising wheels and i would be interested to see them on a gen 2. Im really starting to get over the "dished" look, time for somthing fresh.

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Andy somebody has complained about a member without a vendor account posting advertising ... you need to get your status upgraded to vendor

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you been able to get any photo shoots set up, these look like very promising wheels and i would be interested to see them on a gen 2. Im really starting to get over the "dished" look, time for somthing fresh.

I have a set of 5's ordered for my personal gen III. I will shoot the car in mid to late January so that will be the first real non photoshopped shots on a Viper to date. Wish it was a gen II for you but hopefully this will give you an idea.

hey Andy somebody has complained about a member without a vendor account posting advertising ... you need to get your status upgraded to vendor

Probably not me as Lee stated I am a site supporter/vendor here.

Actually Luke I need to call you to order a new set of invo's for my new Concaves. I will hit you up after the Holidays.

Actually he is. Site supporter, site sponsor, vendor all mean the same thing. All depends on who put the title up.

Thanks Lee. Now go enjoy your three feet of Snow :)

If any one has any questions or needs a quote please feel free to PM me and I will answer any questions you might have.

Andy Wheeler

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he is. Site supporter, site sponsor, vendor all mean the same thing. All depends on who put the title up.

that's good .... somebody sent me an email saying "he's not a vendor and is advertising" so, I was just making sure the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed

Andy, we do not carry the Nitto brand

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great looking wheels Andy, but come on quit using your stage name to promote these beauties ..................Andy Wheeler???

Gotta admit , with your last name this seems like your destiny. Really hot rims and gotta admit that slender 10 spoke has to look pretty sweet on any year Snake!!!??!!

Have a great Christmas and Holiday Season!:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's good .... somebody sent me an email saying "he's not a vendor and is advertising" so, I was just making sure the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed

Andy, we do not carry the Nitto brand

No problem Luke the site admins and moderators do a good job of letting us know when things are not right. To bad you don't carry the Nitto's I was looking forward to giving one of our vendors some business.

FLATOUT should be the official VCA wheel guy... :)

Thanks as always my Bortha:2tu:

Loves the Fives and Mesh!

Yeh I am hoping they look as nice on the car. I decided if I was going to promote and sell them that I should at least get a set on my car. I will have the first Viper set so lets keep our fingers crossed they look as good on the car as they do in the artwork posted above.

I am putting a set of Concave 5's on with Anthracite centers, gloss black windows and chrome lips. I think ;) I am having a hard time making up my mind, I may just go with carbon faces again.

Great looking wheels Andy, but come on quit using your stage name to promote these beauties ..................Andy Wheeler???

Gotta admit , with your last name this seems like your destiny. Really hot rims and gotta admit that slender 10 spoke has to look pretty sweet on any year Snake!!!??!!

Have a great Christmas and Holiday Season!:2tu:

Thanks Bill I always appreciate your enthusiasm:2tu: Have a great Christmas Buddy and if there is anything I can do for you wheel wise let me know!

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good looking wheels. I'm sure they will be priced out of my budget.

You never know until you ask;) As always feel free to PM me what your looking for and I will get a quote together for you. I can always work to find something we offer in your price range.

Andy Wheeler:drive:

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You never know until you ask;) As always feel free to PM me what your looking for and I will get a quote together for you. I can always work to find something we offer in your price range.

Andy Wheeler:drive:

Thinking of going with the new Stock 6 spokes, can't beat the price and i'll just either have them chromed or blackcromed. Just need to find some pics with them on a red car.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235