Wife asked if I was getting a new Viper

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife just asked me a few minutes ago if I was going to get a new Viper. She said I should.

I told her no - not yet, I want another ACR; but, you can't get any more encouragement than that.

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You married well! The last conversation we had about Vipers, I ended up keeping mine and we now are sporting an '11 Grand Caravan R/T 'man van' :omg:
:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Wow. Nice! Don't let her go! One in a million!

Only other woman I know like that is Mrs Stretch. Stretch got approval a few weeks after his wedding! :yay:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haven't said it in a while, but it is still true today:

You must be registered for see images attach

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What ever it is your doing, keep doing it. A happy wife is a happy life (like said above)

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year my wife bought me a Gen1 Viper for my 50th birthday, she's a keeper.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only time my wife is unhappy with the Viper is when I am working on it and we can't take it out for a drive.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She definately is a keeper!! Now if I could just get my wife to say the same thing. Can I get your wife to talk to mine?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Wow. Nice! Don't let her go! One in a million!

Only other woman I know like that is Mrs Stretch. Stretch got approval a few weeks after his wedding! :yay:

OK, I get it, now I don't count anymore haha!

Hey I think the wife is a keeper! Any women like us that love the Vipers is worth having around:)

OP
OP
johniew398

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful, what is she planning on buying?????

She isn't. I have asked he if she would like to trade in her 11 years BMW 540 with 68,000 miles, but; she's probably more practical than I am since that is like a new car.

I have to encourage her to spend money if that tells you anything.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I get it, now I don't count anymore haha!
:)

Totally different! :rolaugh:

In your case, you don't even fall into the same category as these women. You like Vipers far more than most of the men! You would be a different situation. You would be more the "honey, I don't care if the roof fell off the house. We need a set of track wheels for the car! The roof can wait. It's just snow landing in the kitchen!".

:rolaugh:

As I said. You Grandma are in a different category! :D

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niiiice to see women out there that get it !.......lol ! And its cheaper than a Mistress !....lol ! ;) :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Junior, you have redeemed yourself:)

Totally different! :rolaugh:

In your case, you don't even fall into the same category as these women. You like Vipers far more than most of the men! You would be a different situation. You would be more the "honey, I don't care if the roof fell off the house. We need a set of track wheels for the car! The roof can wait. It's just snow landing in the kitchen!".

:rolaugh:

As I said. You Grandma are in a different category! :D

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked about getting a LS Boss 302 for a DD and she said sure if you can find one, then oh by the way!!! When the new ACR come out I would like one of those! Guess what goes around comes around! Good to have an understanding wife.

Richard

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I bet she's hating the snow we have out there right now... I'm right up the road from you.

Yep ! I started the car up in the garage the other day when it got warm out. She was out there in a shot ! Just a little tease.... Didn't take it out, it wasn't that warm. Can't wait for spring and a couple track days. I had a really bad experience a few years ago with run flats and coooollllddddd weather. I will never do that again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc