Wife is pressuring me!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on DC. Give me some glimmer of hope.
I just sold my 05 and my garage is Viperless. My wife is trying her best to persuade me into getting a M6. We have two small children and hates the fact that my son and I go out on day trips without them.The M6 would be a perfect fit. Sporty yet has seating for 4. I say nonsense. Yes it may have a V10 but is no Snake.
Lets go DC. Give me some info on the 08 so that I may stick it(lol) to my wife!!!!!!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen to your wife and get an m6 soon she'll have you in a dodge caravan and say its almost a snake...same company makes it...lol :D

That being said thers no way theres going to be a 4 seater Viper so even if they do give you your glimmer of hope your wife isn't going to be happy...

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whew, for a minute I thought this was going to be worse than it is, at least she isn't against you getting a car, just the type. Stick to your guns. The car is for you, first! For your head, for your well-being !

Take the kids for a ride on the tractor when you do the lawn

AC

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
You guys know my point of view on this subject, but here we go...

Before you buy either car, make sure to buy a PAIR OF BALLS and put them on. :shocked:

Then, you decide where you spend your hard earned money!!

And BTW, M6 is unbelievable!!!! :2tu: Rode in one in Barcelona last summer at the MotoGP grand prix, and it is my favorite Bimmer EVER. It is head and shoulders above anything else they've ever built.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on DC. Give me some glimmer of hope.
I just sold my 05 and my garage is Viperless. My wife is trying her best to persuade me into getting a M6. We have two small children and hates the fact that my son and I go out on day trips without them.The M6 would be a perfect fit. Sporty yet has seating for 4. I say nonsense. Yes it may have a V10 but is no Snake.
Lets go DC. Give me some info on the 08 so that I may stick it(lol) to my wife!!!!!!

What about the new Firepower that is comming out. Is this going to be a 4 seater. I hear it is a viper with a hemi V8 and new body work. Is this true?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 seater. It will compete with the Vette (some say) or against the Jag, XLR, 6 series, SL Mercedes, Aston Martin (others say)

I think if they can hold the price in the 60-70K range and it has better than SRT-8 performance (same engine, it should be lighter) it will be a hit.

The Conner Ave plant is doing the changeover to build both the Viper and Firepower on the same line. This should help spread Viper development costs, Like the Z06/base vette/XLR/XLRV does.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy two gen 3's - one for you and one for her. You take one kid and she takes the other, then go out on your day trip together with both Vipers - it'll be twice the fun.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell her you need an exciting two seater to spend quality "One on One" time with the kids and also to show them your different than all the other kids Daddys.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of my coolest memories as a kid was driving with my Dad in his corvettes. Me and my Dad and all the other kids gawking at us.

almost famous I guess

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 seater. It will compete with the Vette (some say) or against the Jag, XLR, 6 series, SL Mercedes, Aston Martin (others say)

I think if they can hold the price in the 60-70K range and it has better than SRT-8 performance (same engine, it should be lighter) it will be a hit.

The Conner Ave plant is doing the changeover to build both the Viper and Firepower on the same line. This should help spread Viper development costs, Like the Z06/base vette/XLR/XLRV does.
I got the impression at VOI9 that the Firepower program is not definitely a go yet. They basically said that if you want to see it hit production they recommend starting a strong letter writing campaign. Much like what got the Viper program approved.

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an 06 coupe and a 2004 645 coupe. Even though the 645 is not an M6, there is still no comparison between the two cars.

The Viper gets a lot more looks and is a lot more fun to drive.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ab, I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but the racism remarks are coming across in really poor taste. Both of you should take your session to PM's. Better yet, since everyone is so bold on the 'net and nothing is likely going to be decided in the PM's either, one of you jump on a plane and meet the other face to face. Just get it over with and be done.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, maybe you were right Scott, I wouldn't want to hurt Zorro's feelings...I am sure he has issues...that might be part of the reason why he is a troll on people's threads. So just for you I edited the post. Boy where you you when all the Asian jokes were flying around? I could of used you then! Wait...I was the one telling them! LOL!

Alright..I will leave Zorro alone for now. back on subject.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ab, I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but the racism remarks are coming across in really poor taste. Both of you should take your session to PM's. Better yet, since everyone is so bold on the 'net and nothing is likely going to be decided in the PM's either, one of you jump on a plane and meet the other face to face. Just get it over with and be done.

Going real-world? My money's on Adam!

What was it you studied now, ab, Tae Kwon Do, and Gracie Ju-jitsu?

Better idea is for everyone to just think twice, and try to be cool.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL! Vic..

I study..ancient Asian technique of smack talking. Then I sit down and eat soup with chopsticks....takes alot of patience...helps calm me.

But anyways...so the wife wants what?

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Funny how it doesn't take more than a few seconds for this ***** to answer my posts... Do you sit in front of the computer just waiting for me to type?

I've got better things to do, and if you WANT A REAL LIFE, look me up in my Dojo, www.ninjutsu.cc or www.tatsumakidojo.com

Yes, I am the 5th Degree black belt Senior student, if I am not listed there (keeps changing) feel free to call and ask :)

Cheers.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A real life Ninja!
You must be registered for see images

Bwahahaha! Okay I give up. You got me beat. I have a 9th degree Pink belt and if you don't believe me..go to this website and ask my master http://www.richardsimmons.com/ but don't make him mad...he will ***** slap the refried beans out of you.

Damn! a real life Ninja! I can't compete with that! My stomach hurts from laughing! Okay this ***** is going to bed.

I saw your movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snBZxnfSv7k

sounds like you don't like it when someone smack talks you back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth