Wife's Account Banned - WHY!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wifes account was banned. I want answers. PM me if you want details.

I would also like to know if it is acceptable to have both husband and wife have themselves listed as members or if it is limited to one member account per VCA account.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wifes account was banned. I want answers. PM me if you want details.

I would also like to know if it is acceptable to have both husband and wife have themselves listed as members or if it is limited to one member account per VCA account.
PM sent (as nobody was banned that I know of). And yes, perfectly acceptable to have husband and wives listed as VCA Members as they are both listed in the VCA roster, get membership badges, etc. Hope to see your wife posting soon! :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I have to run out for a bit. It is probably the last 70º day in 2007 for Kansas City and we would like to get Viper out with the top down before it is too late. I have spent the last 25 minutes combing through the banned users (short list and I can't see any that might be her), Users Awaiting E-mail confirmation (no idea who she is and haven't heard back from you yet), and Users Awaiting Moderation (VERY short list and mostly guys listed on it). I have also notified all of the other moderators and admins of this situation. Rest assured it will be addressed as soon as we get a reply from you - assuming it doesn't come while we are out enjoying our Viper for a change.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave