Will not be the first again on next gen viper

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of the first to own a gen III, JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. Well I did like and enjoy the car but I went back
and bought my exact Gen II rt/10. WHY? I just really liked it. I was lucky to be able to sell for what I paid for
it which I think many others were not. I have been watching the forums about the pricing and yes the first
buyers will pay at least MSRP. I have never or never will pay MSRP for any car. I do plan on purchasing a GEN V
but not until prices are reasonable which will happen. In time you will be able to get a GEN V for much under
MSRP. IF YOU CAN WAIT THERE WILL BE DEALS OUT THERE. Just a FYI FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD TO IT FIRST.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same old story right? I waited almost a year to get a little discount on an ACR bcz I am also unwilling to pay the premium...but sometimes i wish i had bitten the bullet sooner the car is so much damn fun!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the point of your post is? yeah to encourage everyone not to buy the car just yet... and then you'll have your name higher on the ordering list :D

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been doing well. Still have some issues with my back after totaling my gen II. Just cant wait to give Bill A call to get my next
viper. Of course my goal is to post the best ET FOR THE NEW STOCK VIPER :drive:. I really miss the great times I had with all

my viper friends and mostly the drag strip! I do go on the site daily but dont post much not having a viper at this time.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just about to say that who cares when you get your own (j/k btw), just get in someone else's and set a new record soon.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see you back , but no one can send you a PM letting you know we are pleased to see you posting as you have not cleared out your old messages since 2006 ................in other words, go clean out your old notes Senor!!!

Sorry to hear the back is still bugging you !!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED.

Believe the real reason you do not want the new Viper is that with the Launch Control, everybody can be as fast as you.

Kidding of course : >) Have not yet seen a OEM launch control than can beat an experienced, talented and focused racer.

Sorry to hear about your bad back. Hear the new seats are super comfy...

Paul

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to make runs with and without the launch control. As stated now with launch control one thing a driver still has to
control is shifting and when. Other factors will also come in to play. Track condition can make a huge difference. Others things to note
would be correct tire temps, temp, rpms at launch, the lane your running and really many other things. One thing I will tell is that
I NEVER let the pedal leave the floor :D. I also proud myself on is timing off the light and that never shows on the ET time others
look at. That is a huge part in winning. :drive: When I raced RANGER form the corvette site ( who is their hero on ET times, he would not call the race a win if i won because of a faster reaction time. That was the only way he agreed to race me. Oh by the
way he had the new Z06 at the time and I ran my 2002 RT/10. I did beat him because I had a better reaction time but his ET
was better. I look at it to this day a Gen II kicking the new Z06 ARSS. :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang