Will there be a Forum Member meet and greet again at VOI 12?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it funny one Moparboy has a yellow car and the other has a red one yet both have wings.I GOT IT!Ok so if we go to ******* there will be a wing race. MoparBoy vs. MoparBoyy. First to finish their plate of 10 wings will be crowned the undisputed king with the fastest color.That's how will settle that!--RS

With 911 Hot Sauce this should get VERY interesting :D:eater:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are having too much fun, and the event isn't even started yet. .

Thats what we do! :nana:

I GOT IT!

Ok so if we go to ******* there will be a wing race. MoparBoy vs. MoparBoyy. First to finish their plate of 10 wings will be crowned the undisputed king with the fastest color.

--RS

Really? Have you not seen pics of me eating wings? (Chad....where are you?)

That would not be fair! LOL Would be downright mean!

Name tags with everyones screen name should be a must.

Always!

Always good to meet face to face with forum members. Count me in for my third !

Sweet! Will be nice to see you again!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so if we go to ******* there will be a wing race. MoparBoy vs. MoparBoyy. First to finish their plate of 10 wings will be crowned the undisputed king with the fastest color.

That's how will settle that!

--RS

10? Ya'll doing amateur hour?

Really? Have you not seen pics of me eating wings? (Chad....where are you?)

While I've met both the real Moparboyy and the cheap ripoff Canadian version and gone to ******* with both, I hate to say, I think Canada would hold a edge in the wing eating contest. Moparboyy has a better car and is an all around better person, but Moparboy had to sit at a table all by himself for his food to fit and he still almost ate his plate on accident when he was inhaling wings too fast.

Yes, everything pictured was his food/drinks.
You must be registered for see images attach

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10? Ya'll doing amateur hour?

I FINALLY figured out your secret method...

Chad
---------------------- = ******* girls photoshoot
x amount of wings

Well no, I have no idea how skillful they are with eating wings and I figured if you put 10 wings on a plate in the shape of a V and have them eat from left to right, the one to eat them all with the quickest time wins.

I call it... The V10 Challenge: Yellow Vs. Red

and the best part is I could stream this from my phone so the rest of the VCA at home can witness this historical event.
:rolaugh:

--RS

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I've met both the real Moparboyy and the cheap ripoff Canadian version and gone to ******* with both,

Cheap ripoff! :omg:

I hate to say, I think Canada would hold a edge in the wing eating contest.

Why thank you!

but Moparboy had to sit at a table all by himself for his food to fit and he still almost ate his plate on accident when he was inhaling wings too fast.

Almost ate his plate!? You make me sound like a angry yeti! :rolaugh:

I take back calling out for your help! Go away!

:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's on? There will be a contest of some form to settle this? I will be bringing my video camera so all else we need is a crowd we can charge admission to :eater:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sadly, I will not be able to attend my first VOI. A broken right ankle has relegated me to a spot on the couch as my Viper sits idle and VOI 12 approaches. This *****, I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with Stryker, picking up a few goodies from our supporting vendors, and meeting many of you in person. Enjoy the event, hopefully I will see all of you at VOI 13.

Doug

And for those attending, we have an official thread. Post your name there so we can add you to the list!

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/655853-Sign-up-here-for-Website-Forum-Meet-and-Greet

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, I will not be able to attend my first VOI. A broken right ankle has relegated me to a spot on the couch as my Viper sits idle and VOI 12 approaches. This *****, I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with Stryker, picking up a few goodies from our supporting vendors, and meeting many of you in person. Enjoy the event, hopefully I will see all of you at VOI 13.

Doug

Doug

I am so sorry to hear that! That royally stinks! :(

I almost missed my first VOI due to a broken wrist but I strapped a steel plank to my arm so I could still shift! ;) It was pain but it worked.

Broken ankle is a little bit more difficult! :(

Is there any hope they can give you a boot and you could still come without the car? Or waaaaay past that?

How did you manage that anyways? :D

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. Unfortunately it's not in the cards for me. I fell off a ladder working on my deck. Three fractures and five screws later, I should make a full recovery, but I'm not expecting to be very mobile until October.

Hope you guys have a good time. Be sure to post up pics!

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the looks of the replies and how many people are planning on showing up for this, there might not be much room at *******. How about getting a "beer tent" setup in the parking lot where our cars will be at. This will also get everyone a chance to put the car with the member. I have been to other venues where there were other beer tent setups and they went well. Not sure on what the logistics would be getting this done but I would think would make for a good time.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the misfortune creeper... that stinks. :(

As I keep saying everytime that nasty picture shows up... somebody please photoshop that fugly fingernail... :omg: the monster clamped down on his own finger scarfing down those wings. :omg:
I'm with Chad, that Florida guy doesn't have a chance because he's a human! :lmao2::chairfall:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Unfortunately it's not in the cards for me. I fell off a ladder working on my deck. Three fractures and five screws later, I should make a full recovery, but I'm not expecting to be very mobile until October.

Hope you guys have a good time. Be sure to post up pics!

Dang. That ***** for sure! :(

Sorry to hear that. We will be thinking of you!

From the looks of the replies and how many people are planning on showing up for this, there might not be much room at *******. How about getting a "beer tent" setup in the parking lot where our cars will be at. This will also get everyone a chance to put the car with the member. I have been to other venues where there were other beer tent setups and they went well. Not sure on what the logistics would be getting this done but I would think would make for a good time.

Hmmm.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune creeper... that stinks. :(

As I keep saying everytime that nasty picture shows up... somebody please photoshop that fugly fingernail... :omg: the monster clamped down on his own finger scarfing down those wings. :omg:
I'm with Chad, that Florida guy doesn't have a chance because he's a human! :lmao2::chairfall:

Yes. The fingernail is disgusting. No I did not bite it. LOL

He's human!? LMAO Thanks for the compliment. I am a superhero. :D:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave