Willow Springs Viper Days report??

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had heard that overall it was Messley, Muzzy and Mumford. I think Messley ran around 1:23 in his race car. The car usually runs in the teens. I think he was a little tired. He and I worked until 3 am Sat. and then he went home to load up his car. That means no sleep! Muzzy ran around 1:24? in his R car. Mumford banged out a 1:25, for the non-believers, with his street ACR. He outran a whole bunch of higher-horse race cars. It's a shame the east coast pansies weren't there. Also heard he was givin' rides to anyone and everyone. Don't hold me to this. Check Viper Days site for times.dj

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey david jenkins, Really now...The "east coast pansies"...I guess your talkin about us....Snake Pit Racing...and if you are ...be cool my friend...unfortunately, we dont get the 12 months a year ability to race...but rest assured we will be ready for the west ....when you guys are here on the east side...untill then keep up with the seat time....your gonna need it.....especially that Dan Downs and Rob Foster characters...LOL...just bustin guys...LOL....see ya at Mid_Ohio...guess I better go plant some petunia's...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Downs, Foster and myself will be at Thunderhill. Guarantee they
will be fast and I will be at least with my mouth - announcing the " Wheel to Wheel " race. Just bringing my suitcase, though, so unless you are really slow, I doubt I can push it around fast enough - though it has rollers,so I may have a chance,ha.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't take it personally..it's all good. I just keep hearing of all these guys back east. I think the only race we'll do back there again is the Road America deal. I guess winning there two years in a row may not be back east enough for some. We would love to run Mid-Ohio. That's actually where I'm from, and Mumford has raced that course, I think, in AMA competition. Now all we have to do is find a sponsor to pay the $3,000.00 for the trip!! And by the way, Mumford's car was tested 0 miles before laying down the numbers at Willow. I wish we could run all year. We've got a winter storm going right now.....hard rain and cold! No flower plantin' here today! Just smackin'.....hope to beat you, or a see you at Texas for the finals!!!!peace dj. left coast rules.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all too funny! Just remember its all in fun. Check out www.supersonicracing.com for more highlights of the weekend.

This is the only time I will do it. Mumford was impressive!!!! I was, well not happy with myself.

Jenkins, if you are going to run your mouth, get a car and drive! Blah, blah....

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding Kenny? Somebody would get hurt if I tried to drive like you guys! I think for now I'll just stick to making them go fast. I got to take Silver out for a couple of laps at Road America in '99. It was sooo much fun and I was just cruising! There is no way I could hang with you. Oh, that's it, you just want to lay a massive beat down. Maybe Paul could give me some driving pointers! That's a great story on Supersonic! And why can't I boast just a little about having gone 1:25 ? From now on I'll just keep my pie hole shut and let Mumford's performance, and mouth, do the smack.dj left coast rules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra