wine tour sept 16-18

streetserpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, i am just curious about what time (we) are leaving to head up to traverse city on Sept 16th?? I signed up and paid for the wine tour along with the hotel stay, but have not received any notice about what time we will be departing on that friday? I apologize but I am new to the group and thought we drive together as a group??? i would like to know because I have to find a babysitter for my 2 kids for the weekend!! I appreciate the help...thanks, Nick..

P.S. I would be leaving from the tri-county area...30 minutes north of Detroit..

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nick, glad to see you guys are going. We look forward to meeting you and your wife. This will be our first time on the wine tour also and I was told some cars will caravan to a meeting point for breakfast then travel together to TC. I sure hope that's the case because this will be the farthest I've driven the car and would feel more comfortable in a group. We live so close to each other, I'm sure we will drive together.

Sam and Angelika

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick we will be sending out an E-mail to those attending shortly. Lots of members go up early and the rest usually caravan. We will let you know.

Jess

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick we will be sending out an E-mail to those attending shortly. Lots of members go up early and the rest usually caravan. We will let you know.

Jess
Hey Jess, do you guys set up meeting places and times or is that something we do individually? There are a few of us first timers that are in the dark. We were told at Bob and Sandy's picnic that members meet at ******* Barrel and caravan north from there. If that's the case do know an approx time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper