Wings and Wheels Oct 9.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there! That evening at 5pm is the Corvettes Against ****** Cancer show at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA. The show entry is $10 and for an additional $25, you can do 5 laps around the track! You can buy as many "5 lap packs" as you'd like. I'll prob hang out at the Wings and Wheels show until 3:30-4pm and then head to Hampton. I'll send out a club email about both shows tonight. I really think Kendra needs to get the GTS up to 130mph on the back straight at AMS :D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time my wife asks to drive the Viper, I have to remind her that the Viper can't be replaced, but she can. :D

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TTT Anyone going to this? I might be heading to the car show then to the track also. Might be coming down with my dad and his 09 vette. Looks like the weather could not be better!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corvettes Serving America Foundation

This is at the Atlanta Motor Speedway and starts at 5pm on Sat. Vipers are invited. For 25 bucks you can drive your car 5 laps on the AMS!! I think they said there should be around 200 cars there. Sounds like a lot of fun. :drive:

So I'm planing on going to the show early. Then leaving the show around 3-4pm. Think the track is about an hour or so away. Get there at 5pm to register. Think it goes till 10pm.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about the poker run...still might be cleaning/waxing my car. I forgot Chad had mentioned the track event in Atlanta...Won't be going to that (thought you were talking about a drag strip). I plan on being there at 8 so I can get a good parking spot. Should be a good show!! See you there!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I should be there around then too. I'll look for you and see if we can get a spot next to each other. Will need to get my dad a spot too.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ky's wife and I will be at the cuban Restraunt plaza at the end of sandy run and 247 at around 745...then We'll cruise to the show.

frank364

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What a Blast! Great way to get to know your Vipers abilities.
Here a just a few pix I took.

Attachments

• DSC_3176.jpg
    DSC_3176.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_3181.jpg
    DSC_3181.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_3191.jpg
    DSC_3191.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_3155.jpg
    DSC_3155.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 11

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow it was a great event!!! I think this was the best one day event I have been to all year! Wish I got the time to talk to you viper guys. They had me drive people around the track all night so I had to stay close to the car.

Did you guys see junkman there detailing cars? I was surprise to see him.

We need to make this a big Viper meet next year. I'm up for coming down again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs