WINGS WINGS WINGS for sale!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have numerous carbon fiber race wings for SRT10 coupes or convertibles ready to go.

I just had some custom wing stanchions made up to fit both convertible decks and the coupe deck lid, these are pretty special as they allow 15 different angles for the wing to be set at. The angles are exactly the same ones as offered on teh competition coupes.

I have 3 different wings available, wide ones , full blown gen 3 comp coupe style and the style in these pics, which for street and occasional track are probably best suited for most people.

I am offering 3 types of end plates, ones like pictured, Current ACR style, and latest Comp Coupe style.

Rear view
DSC06489.JPG

available adjustments
DSC06486.JPG

Stanchion pic
DSC06484.JPG

Carbon wings prepainted red and yellow
DSC06488.JPG

Mounted view
DSC06487.JPG

Another side view, take advantage of the rules that allow the wing to be in line with the bumper
DSC06374.JPG

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome Steve! Thanks Again for the Carbon Cover!

You must be registered for see images attach

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For these 3 wings, real wings, not old GT2 wings, not fiberglass, real - 15 angle adjustable - superlight - carbon fiber - ready to ship - these 3 only - one red - one yellow - one CF au natural - (the carbon fiber ones wick is trimmed down from 1" to about 3/8" $1900.00 plus shipping ($100)

PM me or email FCFS (first come first serve)

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome Steve! Thanks Again for the Carbon Cover!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

THAT looks fantastic ! :2tu:

Stupid question though, but does the cover fit into the 'space' of the top IF you had to put the top up or what did you have to do ?!

Just wondering ?! :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave