Winter Mods?

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is everyone plans for the winter? Any have any mods planned for their cars ? I am eyeing Vipair's Turbo kit pretty closely.....

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
install the paxton on my shelf. replace rotors and pads all around. Buy the tuning software for sct. that is all

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a large list of "wants". Got to sneek them past my wife though. I know, I know, but I bet there are plenty of other guys on here in the same boat. hehehe

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I am pretty set on the Viper. The car needs a complete cleaning though...

I think I am going to paint the brake calipers on my Toyota Avalon and add a small spoiler on the the trunk. :D Not sure if there is a supercharger package for it... :lmao:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PRPASTER, you should start this thread in the General Viper DIscussion section and see if you get any action. Alot more traffic on that forum.

streetserpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
debating whether or not to put bellanger exhaust or borla stingers??? also debating to take the converters off as well?? i like it loud and mean sounding!! the more obnoxious the bteer, for me at least!! any thoughts??

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
debating whether or not to put bellanger exhaust or borla stingers??? also debating to take the converters off as well?? i like it loud and mean sounding!! the more obnoxious the bteer, for me at least!! any thoughts??

That sounds awesome Nick. I bet I would be able to hear your Viper from my house.

stew4706

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am thinking about putting cats back on as well as a quieter exhaust so I may have a Mopar track exhaust for you! :headbang:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is getting new paint, new wheels and tires, some suspension work, tinted windows, and taking the autoform roll bar out and rewelding their terrible welds!

Hopefully that should do it...

2006Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is getting a Finadza Aluminum flywheel, Upgrading to a 3.54 Gear, short throw shifter, bbk throttle body, 3" race cats w/corsa exhaust. That should pretty much cover it for this winter..

OP
OP
P

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am gonna stop by your shop here soon my cousin is also looking for a tune on his 6.4L Challenger. I will give ya a heads up when i am planning on it

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an Autoform roll-bar today, so that's on the list for getting done. Who know what else will end up coming down the line.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finish the fuel system and misc little stuff on my TT build. Then I will pray it all works :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss